Black Butler Sebastian x Reader:Homecoming Part 2

(haha part 2! Since many of you all wanted it so much)

You were in your car,wiping away your tears with a tissue.

"Damn it. Nobody can trust a demon." You said too yourself. About to start up the car you hear a knock on the window. You slide it down,pressing the button, seeing Ciel and Lizzy.

"Hey guys. Whats wrong?" You ask worried.

"We saw what happened back there. Trust me _____ its not what you think. (name) tricked Sebastian into going with her. We saw the whole thing." Lizzy said, having feelings run into her heart.

"You and Sebastian are meant to be!You both are my otp!" She cries down,weeping into Ciel's shoulder like a fangirl. You look at Lizzy and back at Ciel.

"Its true ____. Now stop crying like a little girl and go get whats your." He had a small smirk form upon his face as you took a small nod,walking out of the car,running back to dance.

You ran as fast as you could,opening the school doors,running down to the gym. You stopped slowly opening the gym door. Peeking in you see Grell,Claude,Sebastian and (name) having a good chat. You felt anger rushing to your veins.

(name) was walking towards the restroom as you had a idea run to you. You acted normal walking to the restroom,slowly taking a small knife out of the back of your neck.

"This is going to be fun." You say to yourself, having your eyes turn (normal eye color) to red.