Supernatural Dean x Reader: Forgive me

"Maybe its time for you to go!" Dean yells at you from afar. You stood there having sadness race to your eyes,biting your bottom lip. You have been Dean's girlfriend for 7 months and now he found out you've been cheating on him with Sam,his brother.

"Look I'm sorry! Lately you've been ignoring me and needed some love to! Why cant you just see that?" Yelling at the top of your lungs, Dean walks over to you grabbing you by the shoulders.

"Maybe its because I've been searching the loved ones i lost. Can't you see that? I can't have a girlfriend who cant accept my job!" You knew what he meant by that, its was over between you. He walked away back to his apartment. You sighed turning back to see Sam hiding behind a bush.

"Thank you Sam. It wouldn't been harder telling him about the problem.Now i wont have to see him suffer..again." You whisper.

"I'm going to miss you so much." He started tearing up pulling you into a hug. You buried your face into his chest,crying. You were dying and everybody but Dean knew. Cancer had struck you and now you had 1 week before you died. It was for the best that Dean will hate you and not suffer loosing another loved one.

~1 week time skip~

Today was the day. You laid in the hospital bed,looking at your friends around the bed.

"I'm going to miss seeing your faces guys. It means a lot to have all the people i care here before i...pass away. Well Castiel i may be able too see you either way." You earned a chuckle from him,having you smile.

"remember that we love you (Y/N). And will always remember you." Bobby says,trying not to seem weak and cry. You nodded.

"I'll always remember that." You respond. Megan brushes her hair,

"Wheres Dean anyways? Isn't he going to be by your side?" She questions confused. You take a deep sigh,

"No...He's... Busy." You look to the side seeing the clock. You started taking heavy and deep breaths. You knew your time was coming and it was painful to see everybody you love go...even Dean. Nobody how much he hates you, you will always love him.

"(Y/N)..." Sam mumbles. Megan held her hand against her mouth,feeling worried for once. She steps out the room,taking out her phone, dialing Dean's number. Dean picks up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Dean come to the hospital this instance! (Y/N)...shes/hes..." Dean interrupts,

"I don't want to know about that whore Megan. Now i have to go and do something important...Get pie." He whispers the final part. Megan started to get pissed off,

"Look Dean Winchester! (Y/N) is in the hospital right now about to pass away! Cancer got to her and she did the cheating thing just so you could hate her! Now if you really love her, you will come her and say your goodbyes! And if you dont...i hope this ruins your life forever...in regret!" She whispers harshly,ending the call. Dean widens his eyes in shame,

"(Y/N)..." He makes a U-turn, changing his directions to the hospital. He finally arrived seeing everybody walking out the hospital. He rushed out the car, running into the hospital. Pushing people out the way, he asks the front desk for your room number, running to it. He looks at the window,seeing the doctor and nurse putting the blanket over your body.

He than looked down seeing a note on the ground, having your name written at the top saying,

"Dean...

....Forgive me."