Kyo Sohma x Amber(AmberGlow79)

Happy birthday love!
6/18/15
@AmberGlow79
-

Can you hear the silence?
Can you see the dark?
Can you fix the broken?
Can you feel... can you feel my heart?

Amber lays on the locker behind Kyo. She was always bulled during high school but recently she made a new friend named Kyo Sohma. She watches him fight a few girls who were actually witches.

"Just leaver her alone!" He yells in anger as they chuckle.

"Are you really going to protect this pathetic girl? Just leave her already she is a waste of time." One of the witches say. Amber looks down crying a bit.

"Shut up! Just shut up! She is nothing like that! Shes an amazing girl with an amazing personality! She makes me smile and laugh which i adore about her! So if you lay a finger on her youre dead!" He yells. The witches laugh before walking off.

Can you help the hopeless?
Well, I'm begging on my knees,
Can you save my bastard soul?
Will you wait for me?

I'm sorry brothers,
So sorry lover,
Forgive me father,
I love you mother.

Kyo looks back at her seeing her smiling weakly.

"Do you really think of me like that?" She whispers as he kneels down in front of her. He blushes looking away.

"Yah...Just dont tell anyone that im soft like this." She giggles nodding.

Can you hear the silence?
Can you see the dark?
Can you fix the broken?

Can you feel my heart? [3x]

[3x]
I'm scared to get close and I hate being alone.
I long for that feeling to not feel at all.
The higher I get, the lower I'll sink.
I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim.

"Of course Kyo-san." She blushes before cupping his face with her hands turning his face to look at hers.

"Thank you for being there for me." She says quietly as he smiles shyly.He touches her hands with his palm.

"Thats what friends do." He responds before they look into each others eyes for a few seconds before he places a small kiss on her lips. He gets back up helping her up.

"Lets go now." He says as she gets close to her,holding his arm placing her head on his shoulder.

"Okay."

'I love you..' He thinks before walking out the school.

Can you feel my heart?

Can you hear the silence?
Can you see the dark?
Can you fix the broken?
Can you feel... can you feel my heart?