Leave us be(reader-insert)

You were walking down the hall in a formal attire. People could hear your footsteps clicking across the floor hearing how frantic you sounded.

You stopped in front of a blue and red door seeing on the side symboled,
"Authors' room"

You gulped as you were about to knock but heard somebody from the inside yell out,

"(y/n)! Come in." A male voice yelled. You slowly opened the door seeing a emo looking girl with formal attire and a emo boy in a suit.The authors.

"Hello sir and maam." You stutter out shaking.

"Hello (y/n). Please sit down...Lets talk about this matter." Rem says as you nod ,gulping.

~Time Skip~

"Ed stop!" Rem yells in fear. Ed had you pinned down to the floor having your face in blood.

"n-no...Its alright i deserve it." You whisper getting a punch thrown to the face. Rem roughly pushes Ed off as he growls kicking her to the side.

"Asshole..." She spats out fighting Ed. You lay there all weak numb and hurt.

Rem picks up a vase throwing it onto Ed's head. He falls unconscious bleeding from the side. She pants leaning against the desk.

"Im..im sorry about that. He has a temper...and looses it quickly." She looks down sadly. You sit up groaning.

"Can we please just talk about the issue please?" You spat out as Rem looks at you slightly her bangs covering her eyes.

"L-look..."

"No! No! It doesn't matter! Listen to me! " You growl stomping over to her. She yelps,falling onto he knees scared.

"I had enough of this bullshit and sadness! Enough sad oneshots! Enough excuses and enough bullshit about your life!" You throw a slap onto her face making her cheek red,as she tears up.

"P-please...I just want to write it..." She whispers out scared.

You continue to kick her. Ed finally wakes up seeing you and Rem. He widens his eyes in fear.

"Rem!" He yells in fear. He rushes over but you kick him down. He oofs falling over.

"Leave her alone you bastard!" Ed yells at you but you continue until you felt two arms pulling you back.

"Let me go you asshole!" You scream trying to push away.

"I said...Leave.Her.alone." He takes a gun from his blazer,shooting into your head. You fall over seeing your vision blurry.

You see Rem scooting towards you holding you in her arms.

"R-..."

"Shhh...Just let us be." She smiles weakly crying.

(this oneshot was meant to be you as a hater and yelling about problems about this oneshot some that i have recieved. Rem as the author always depressed and tries to be positive. Ed the other author who protects Rem,me, from the people who bullies her. Yah...I had too)