Code Lyoko William Dunbar x Reader

If you watched this show i fucking love you! This was my childhood and i miss it! I need to watch the rest of the new seasons/show.
-

You were being virtualized into Lyoko once again.Xana was attacking while you,Aelita,Jeremie and Odd were the only ones able to escape gym to come here.

"Okay tell us where to go." Odd exclaims as Jeremie tells you all the directions.It was the desert area. You hold your scythe tightly in your hands as you see something shooting up ahead.

"Well here we go!" You say with a smirk as you start to twirl the scythe arounds your hands. You race over to the Tarantulas and jump upward before falling down slicing the thing.

You turn around and was about to go to the other one but you stopped seeing black mist running on the ground to the side of you.

"William..." You mumble with a grin.

"Well you finally show up again huh? Come on pretty boy." You tease as he super smokes towards you very quickly.You jump out the way as you slash your scythe in front of you but he quickly dodges it.

"Don't get carried away (y/n). Dont turn like William before he got stuck here." Aelita said all sadly.

"Don't worry princess. I will stay my ground.Just get to the tower quickly." You say as William smirks,taking out his huge ass sword, Zweihander.

"Okay pretty boy lets do this." You say grinning.

Back at jeremie he takes a look around the computer until he sees a red flash happening in a certain area.

"Great.Bloks(yes thats how you spell it) are coming your way Odd and (y/n). Stay close to each other."

"Don't worry I'm ready as a wolf." Odd teases grinning like an idiot as you and Jeremie sigh.

William runs over to you as you put your scythe over to block the swing. You flip back as you fling your scythe to him which he super smokes out of the way.

You widen your eyes as he appears behind you throwing your across the place.You get back up picking your scythe up but realize something.William isn't around anymore.

"Where did William go?" You ask as Jeremie checks where he went.

"Thats strange.It has no signal to where he left." He said as he began to be cautious. You sigh as you start to run off over to where the area of the tower might be.

You than stop in your tracks seeing something up ahead.

"Scyphozoa.." You mumble.

"How did that not come up!?" You hear Jeremie yell as you sigh.

"Its fine.Xana must be doing this.Just keep doing what you're doing." You say as you back away holding your scythe in defense. It starts floating towards you as you twirl the scythe around until you felt a chest behind you.

William.He grabs you by the waist and arms as you try to struggle yourself out.

"Let me go you crazy psycho!" You yell as the Scyphozoa kept coming closer. You kicked William with your legs as he flew a few feet away.You than felt yourself lift up.

"No!" Jeremie yells as you were trapped in the arms of the Scyphozoa.

"Odd! Get to (y/n) quick! Scyphozoa has (y/n)!"

"On it!" He exclaims hopping onto his hover board. You float there as you felt your mind getting weaker and weaker.

'Is this my end now...' You say in your mind.Just than you heard a voice, it seemed very close.

"You don't deserve this life. You deserve to be out there and free. Im doing this because i care."

Just than you feel your body fall down as the Scyphozoa scurries off. You gasp in shock holding your head.

"What the?" You question as William walks over to you with a smile. He...He cut of one of the Scyphozoa's arms to save you.

"Go on now." It wasnt the Xana William.This was the real William. You than notice him clutch his head in pain as he began to run off.He goes over the edge as you try to run after him but he flings himself off the edge into the digital sea.

You stand there in shock as you hear Odd arriving.

"What did i miss?" He asks.You and Jeremie were in complete silence and shock.

"William...Come back."

(i think i want to do a part two but i feel like none of you like this )