Death Note Mail jeevas x suicidal!reader

"I cant do this anymore..."

"I need to leave now..."

"Please let me go..."

The same words ran through your mind...But one person kept holding you back.Matt. He was always there for you.

When this whole Kira case started,your parents died leaving you alone.But thats when Matt came.

He found you alone on the sidewalk. You didn't know why you decided to trust a man you never met but you were happy you did.

You were at the same sidewalk when you first met Matt. You took out your phone,texting him,

"Meet me at the place we met.Bring a gun for me now.Stat."
-(y/n)(l/n)

You sigh looking around.Nobody was here.Perfect. The moonlight reflected onto you making you smile. It was the perfect night to say goodbye.

After 15-20 minutes Matt came running over out of breath.

"Why..The hell...Happened?" He pants making you chuckle.You snatch away one of the guns.

"Sorry it wasn't really an emergency." You confess,pouting.He groans looking at you pissed off a bit.

"Than why did you need me?" He asks. You sigh ,saying softly,

"Because i wanted us to hang out again for one last time." He raises an eyebrow.

"What do you mean ,one last time?" You ignore his response.

"You remember when i first accidentally almost shot Mello?" You giggle ,making him chuckle.

"Oh yah.That was hilarious." He says. You play with the gun for awhile twisting it around in your hands.

"Also when we all ate Chinese take out,as I accidentally laughed to hard spitting it onto your face?" You smile weakly. He nods.

"You were a total ass for that." He teases making you giggle.

"I'll never forget our moments." You whisper looking at him. He looks into your eyes seeing the moon's reflection in them. You had the most beautiful smile and eyes.

He smiles faintly as you blush.

"Thanks for the memories Matt...This all felt like it was a dream to me.Being happy around you.Smiling again." You confess.He blushes looking away.

"Hehe well it not biggie." He says smiling. You smile before taking a few steps back.

"No really. You truly have a heart.Hope you give more joy to people and change the world from this madness." You slowly raise the gun to your head as he looks back at you , seeing what you were doing.

"(y/n)?"

"Thank you..." Your voice cracks as you close your eyes,clicking the latch....

--------

You shoot your eyes open seeing something was wrong. Matt was still in front of you,smiling. You look around,look down and look up.

You take a deep breath before touching the side of your head....

No bullet.

"Do you really think i would give you a gun with bullets without you telling me?" He says walking over to you. you felt your heart beating faster.

Why didn't you die?Why couldn't you just die already?

"No please! Let me leave this world please!" You yell backing away further. He lunges toward you ,pulling you into a tight embrace You gasp at the sudden action,shaking.

"You fucking bastard..Im not letting you leave my sight.Your my everything.I don't want you to die alone." He whispers as you bury your face into his chest,crying.

"I'm sorry..."

"don't you dare ever leave me." He spat making you nod slowly. He raises your face up to look at him pulling you into a warm kiss.

Its like I'm sleepwalking...