Let me be your hero: America x Reader x England x Reader2 Part 2

I opened the door too Arthur's mansion and walked in. I take off my jacket putting it on the rack next to me. I see all my friends with their wives and children. Every grown up was talking about the building falling, while they children run around holding a toy. It made me smile loving how my friends had a happy life.

Then my smile faded away remembering how lonely Arthur and I were. I sighed walking into the living room having all faces look at us. I wave as they smile and wave back.

"hola Alfred! How was your shopping day?"

Antonio said holding his daughter on his lap.

"well it was ok i guess... i didn't find anything though."

i said looking down putting a hand on the side of face. He nods looking back at his daughter laughing. Many questions ran through my mind causing me grip my face in pain. Arthur looked at ny concerned walking up too me putting a hand on my shoulder standing next to me.

"hey you ok Alfred?"

He said with a small smile. I look up at him and had a small frown.

"n-not really... I need to calm myself down, excuse me"

I stood up pushing Arthur alittle out of the way, walking into the guest room. I open the door walking in the room. I shut the door behind me and plop myself onto the bed. i look at the window seeing rain fall down. I saw many buildings and cars passing by. I sigh turning my body too look up the ceiling. I kept thinking about the two girls who we were fighting with, but they still saved my life. All i saw left was them running deeper into the falling building. I shake my head and decided to rest and blank my mind. I turn my body back too look at the window.

I then saw 2 people wearing green and blue clothes. But i remembered those clothes.... It was the girls i met! They did flips around the city hiding not to be seen. I run out the room leaving the door open and grab my jacket off the hook. I open the door entrance and ran out while putting my jacket on. Arthur ran out to follow me and yelled,

" Alfred where are you going!?!?"

I turn my head and had a proud smile.

" Going to meet the girls."

He ran behind me as we ran to the back of a alley. I put on my suit zipping on my shirt as Arthur stood there raising an eyebrow.

"why are you putting your outfit?"

" i can't let them know who i am! put yours on too!"

I said throwing his suit at him as he fell back with a thump. He sighs with a frown rubbing his back standing back up. He puts on his metal suit and puts on his mask. I also put on my mask and pick up my shield. I peek out through the alley if anyone was there watching. I then saw the girls sneaking around hiding from people. I run up and hide behind a mailbox seeing the girls go up a building. I groan having to run back up. I running back to the alley and climb up a set of stairs.

Arthur AKA Iron Man being a show off flying up with a smirk. I roll my eyes and flick him off.

"well pardon you!"

Arthur crossed his arms and turns around. I roll my eyes and walk around the building on top. I don't see the girls anywhere. I keep walking and notice a huge plant blocking my way. I scratch my head confused. I walk around it and saw something run by it. I jump a little backing up. I go in circles around and see somebody trying to run from me. I go back and forth as the person tries to hide from me. We ran in circles for awhile.

I finally thought of an idea. I ran in the same direction the whole time then i stopped at a spot , making the person still walk around and bumped into my arms. I gripped the person's arms having them try to struggle out. I turned them around and saw it was the girl in blue. I gasped in shocked and released her arms.