Hetalia Austria x Reader:Valentines Day

Requested by @KerahElric

-

"(y/n) where are the towels?" Roderich yells from the bathroom.You rush over having the towels in your hand.

"May you please hand it to me?" He asks as you blush insanely.

"But s-sir! You're undressed!" You yell from out the door. He scoffs.

"(y/n) dear we have known each other seen 5. It is no big deal." You sigh opening the door. You see the shadow of the Austrian from the curtains. You sigh in relief.

"Here you go sir." You say smiling. Roderich slides the curtains open.You widen your eyes hiding your eyes behind the towels.

"Austria!" You scream making him chuckle.

"Dear we have seen each other naked before." You shake your head.

"We were like 2! You've grown up!" You feel him grab your arm pulling you closer.

"Darling you are all dirty. You should take a shower." He says as you nod looking away. He pulls the towels away as your directly went to look at his body.

"Sir!" Your blush grew even more.

"Turn around." You raise an eyebrow but turned around. You than felt him unzipping your clothes. He slide it off on leaving you in your trousers.

"W-what are you?" You question.He shook his head.

"I told you to take a shower. So you are.Now hop in." He takes your hand.You widen your eyes.

"W-with you!?" You squeal in shock. He pulls you in as you felt your back touching his back.

"Slip off your trousers or you wont be clean completely." He points as you shake your head. He sighs in annoyance and slips them off. You cover your eyes in embarrassment.

"(y/n). I need you to be more comfortable around me. Now please remove your eyes and look at me." You sigh turning,looking at him smiling a bit. He smiles back.

"Here let me help you with your hair." He turns you around and starts putting shampoo on your hair. You finally relax as you start singing a bit. He blushes loving how beauitful you sounded.

The water hit your hair as you clean your body. After you were both down Roderich claps his hands together.

"Okay darling youre all set." You nod

"Thanks Roderich, Now i can see you naked and not be embarrased." You tease as you both laugh.

"Oh hey (y/n). There is something on your face." He says. You move your hand around your face.

"Is it gone?" You question. He shakes his head bringing your face close to his. You blush smiling. You knew what he was doing.

"You sly bastard." You whisper as he chuckles placing his lips onto yours. You kiss back as you push bodies close together,

"I love you (y/n)."