SuperWhoLock chapter 3:Clues and Mysteries

You were sitting across John and Sherlock,taking a sip of tea. They were both working on a suicidal case. You stood up stretching about to leave the flat just than John calls out,

"Where are you going ____?" He looks at you with confusion. You turn to them with a shrug.

"Taking a small walk. I need some fresh air." You said shyly.

"Oh go ahead, you weren't being useful anyways." Sherlock says looking thru some books.

"Sherlock." John said irritated. You take a sigh of frustation.

"No its okay John. He's right. Sorry for wasting your time Holmes." You walk out the flat,slamming the door behind you. You went down the stairs being annoyed. Sherlock was a damn bitch to you but you know he was really kind. He would help you like is he was a hero. Sadly you could never give in return.

You went thru a alley until seeing a man in black standing there looking at you with a grin.

"Hello sir. Can i help you?" You ask with a gulp. He steps up closer having a silver gun in his hand.

"My boss needs you. So come with me or die." He said holding the gun even tighter. You took some deep breaths thinking,

"If i run there's a high chance i get shot in the back, but what if he kills me when i get to his 'boss' ?"To many questions but there was no choice.

"Okay take me to your boss than." You step closer to the man. A car in black pulls over as you push the man to the side,sitting in the back seat. Shutting the door you finally see a man next to you.

"Hello dear." He says with a dark, devilish way.

"Are you the 'boss'?" You ask without replying him. He takes your hand having a grin on his face.

"Please,call me Moriarty." You widen your eyes. He was the man Sherlock was talking about,to never be near. He's like a lion. Taking its pray as a friend than eating you at the end,betraying you. You lean your back against the door.

"W-why are you taking me? Wanting me?" You ask breathing heavily,scared,frightened of this man.

"Because you're the one who will take me win." He leans in closer,poking your cheek. You look at him with hatred and disgust.

"You make me sick..." You mumble as he chuckles.

"thanks i get that a lot." He sits back in his seat. You give him a glare,looking out the window. You wouldn't help him,never not today , never. You opened the car door,jumping out the car. You slide across the concrete floor,scrapping your whole left leg. You yelp feeling the pain. You see the car come to a stop a few feet away from you.

You stood up running for your life,even thought your leg was bleeding it was no time to act like a helpless woman.You pushes your way thru the people,finally reaching 221b. You sighed in relief,catching your breath. Opening the door you saw John and Sherlock coming down the stairs.

"Oh my god what happened to you?" John yelled with worry. You were about to answer than Sherlock takes your hand pulling you up the stairs without talking. He pushes you to the couch,locking the door.

"Sherlock? What are doing?" You asked scared. Sherlock sat across from you,putting his fists against his mouth.

"Now tell me. What did Moriarty do to you?"

"oh crap.."