Herobrine x Bullied!Reader: Save this useless soul

It was Monday and you were off to school. " Please please please..." you begged to yourself. The problem at school was that you were always bullied. Nobody was there to help you. There was always this man watching from far away seeing you get hurt. He had sadness in his eyes but never had the guts to help you with made you feel angry at him.

When you opened the door there was a sudden punch in the behind of your head, falling over. All your stuff fell on the ground. You never showed feelings because you didnt want to seem weak to the bullies. The teenage boy and his gang was laughing kicking your stuff around. " Whats wrong _______? Wanna cry?" the boy was named Steve, he looked like one the guys at this school and seemed nice but he was your bully.

You look away trying to ignore him. He picked you up by your hair as he looked into your eyes with anger. " Answer me!" He growled smashing you into a locker. You felt blood drip down your face, not feeling pain but felt nothing, bein numb as ever. The boys started kicking you on your sides as the pain started to raise up. You want to yell for help but what was the use? nobody would help you anyways.

The pain began to come up quicker as soon the kick came into your rib, you screamed out in such pain, curtling out the pain. Tears started running down your face, wanting to die. " Enough !!!" There was a voice heard from far off. You looked to the side, seeing the man you always see finally standing up to you, but something seemed different. His eyes were turning to bright white glowing. The sun started to go down as the moon rose up. But it wasnt even 9:00 yet. It was school time.

He had anger in his eyes looking at Steve. All was seen was the man infront of Steve in 1 second flat, like he was something else than human. He took out a diamond sword and stabbed it inside one of Steve's friend, and than to the other. You sat up against the lockers watching you whole battle. " Haha hold up Herobrine... we can talk about this. Remember our deal we made? " Steve said with a bit a fear.

" That deal is over! Hurting ____________ had called it off... you shall never hurt her again!" With those final words there was a sound of thunder and a struck of lightning hitting th school. Everything started to go on fire. kids and teachers running out the school, screaming. Herobrine finished Steve throwing kicks in punches at him, till he was knocked out, dead. You had to run off from the fire but you were still in pain and shock.

"a-ah..." you moaned out feeling like you were gonna faint. Herobrine walked over to you " N-no. please dont hurt me....' You cried out. He ignored you cry, picking you up anyways. Instead of running out the entrance, you were both teleported. You opened your eyes seeing something familiar, your room. He set you down on your bed, wiping the blood off your face. “ S-sir?” You ask not knowing his name. “ My name is Herobrine.” He commented. “ Okay… herobrine… what are you?” he looked over to the side and than back at the window.

‘Tell her already she wont judge right?’ he said to himself but remembered, ‘ geez! Nobody will like you for who you are!’. horrible memories raced down his mind.  “ Its not important right now…” “ But Herobrine…” You got interrupted. “ I said not now!” he slammed his fist down onto your desk and than something just happened, everything went black to you. “ __________! NO!” all was heard left was his yell.

~ Time Skip ~

Its been 1 week and you were in the hospital room. That day Herobrine brought you home, when he slammed his fist down on the desk well… “ Uh…. M-mom? Dad?... Anyone?” You sat up opening your eyes. you see the same man sitting down in the chair next to you. “ Herobrine? What happened?” He looked down worry. ‘’ and wheres my parents?....” you voice cracked in sadness. “ _-___________ there something i have to tell you….” You knew what the news was already. “ You didnt!” “ Look __________i can explain! “ He then gets interrupted.

“ Yah sure you can! What exactly happened?!” But than the doctor came in “ -__________ you can finally be free to go back home.” He said with a smile. You nod standing back up feeling better. Herobrine handed out your bag as you snatched it out of his hand. You sped walked out but than you were out in the woods. “ What?” You were confused you backed up hearing someone breathing. You jumped seeing it was Herobrine. “ What are you doing!?” You yelled.

“ Look ___________ i have to tell you something..” you interrupted him. “ No you dont have to! I will never forgi-....” but than you felt his lips come onto yours. You blushed rapidly not knowing what to do. He pulls back “ ___________ i have always loved you and now i have a deal to make. Before your parents passed away i promised to protect you...im not just a human… im the creator and destroyer of this world.” You were shocked in every way. “ So are you like my new guardian?” He nods. “ yah so please let me be with you….I have to do this.” You look down and than back into his glowing white eyes. “ Okay…”

~ The Future ~

Years have passed by and you lived back at your house. Herobrine have built everything back in one snap living with you. You have fell in love with the destroyer as he asked you to marry him. You accepted and than after awhile you had a daughter named America. She had the eyes of her dad and the looks of you. “ Herobrine stop hurting him!’ You yell pulling your husband off the creature. America was just laughing her ass off on the ground seeing you two. “ Haha! I love you mom and dad.” She said the final thing to herself.

- Question of the day-

What do you think happened when Herobrine smashed his fist on the desk?

( whoever gets it right gets a shoutout in my next oneshot :D )