Youtube Cry x Reader:valentines day

Requested by @Katelynn_phantomhive

(this is going be hard due to not knowing cry for real >-<)

-

You were best friends with the internet sensation Cry. Yet you never seen him face to face. Just Skype calls or messages. You sigh in sadness. He was your only friend in your whole life and lately you've been depressed.

Your whole family kept blaming you for your Mother and father's death. You were fucking 8! You accidentally let a fire start when you went out to school and the whole house burned down with your parents in it.

You start tearing up. Just than you got a call.

"Hello?" You stutter out.

"(y/n)?" It was cry.

"Hey Cry whats up?" You smile weakly.

"Hey i wanted to send you a gift for valentines day but i need your address .Would've been a surprise but i forgot,"He laughed through the phone which made you giggle.

You gave him your address before hanging up. You go your bedroom seeing it was late already. You change into your night clothes and slipped into bed. But you couldn't sleep you could always hear you parents voices saying your name over and over.

You cry in pain. You got something out of your pillow. A blade. You start to draw drawing on your arm. Broken hearts,tiny symbols, you felt blood falling. It burned a bit. You yawned feeling very tired. You were knocked out into a deep sleep.

~Time skip to evening~

You were eating in the kitchen your favorite snack when the door bell rang.You walk up opening the door. You see balloons and box of chocolate.

"Hmph thanks Cry." You whisper to yourself smiling.

"No problem." You hear a voice. You look to the side seeing a man with a Cry mask on. You widen your eyes.

"No fucking way." You whisper. He walks over to you.

"Well im here. Sorry im still trying to hide my identity." He says smiling underneath his mask. You tear up,running over to him hugging him tightly.You pull him into your house exclaiming.

"Youre finally here!" You cheer smiling widely.

He laughs nodding. You both sit down talking about your interests and many weird topics. He looks underneath his mask seeing your arms.

"(y/n)...Your arm." Cwas all he could whisper. You widen your eyes standing up.

"You werent supposed to see that!" You exclaim running towards your room. He follows behind grabbing you by your shoulder.

"Why didnt you fucking tell me!" He yelled . You teared up. Him screaming made you scared and reminded you of your family anger.

"Im sorry.." You whisper falling onto the ground burying your face into your hands.

"Im just a mistake." You mumble. He sits infront of you pulling you into a hug.

" Im sorry for yelling...Youre like a sister/brother to me and i dont want to see you hurt.Now please tell me everything." He states looking into your eyes. You nod. You explain everything,but Cry never let go of you. He insisted to be taking care of you. No ifs or buts.

"Ill be by your side (y/n)...Forever." He smiles pulling off his mask. You look at his face. Examining everything. His face was beautiful. Everything...Just perfect.

"Youre beautiful Cry." You whisper blushing. He chuckles before pulling you into a kiss.

"I love you (y/n)...Ill never let you go."