Soul eater Soul Evans x Reader: Dare i say to tell the truth

"No Soul!" You scream in fear running towards him. He was trying to protect you from the kishin out in death city. It was abput 11 pm. You took out a chainsaw from the back of your shirt,running over to the Kishin, with razor sharp fingers, yellow eyes, and long legs. You see the Kishin trying to squeeze the air out of soul.

Soul Evans has been your boyfriend for 3 months and everything has been going amazing for the two of you. Until this day that is. You chop off one of the arms of the kishins,letting go of Soul. Soul was on the floor,taking deep breaths. He chest was bruised from how tight he was being held. He turned to see you fighting off the rest of kishin.

"Die already you piece of shit! Leave my love alone!" You yell, finishing it off. You take deeps breath,regaining your breath. Soul had a grin cross his face, walking over to you. He wrapped his arms around you,from behind. You had a smile form on your face.

"You okay Soul? Did he hurt you?" You turn to look at him. He chuckled placing a small kiss on your lips.

"Don't worry about me. I'm just happy to know that my girl friend is a total badass." You laughed at his response.

"Well i guess you don't know so much about me than." You grinned. Soul a took a deep and long sigh.

"Look (Y/N),i need to tell you something...really important. " He had his face turn from his skin tone to pink. You tilt your head. He got down on one knee holding one of your hand.

"Ive been with you for such a short time but it felt like forever that i loved you. And i always want to spend the rest of my life with you." He took out a small velvet box , revealing a silver ring with a small purple emerald. Your eyes filled with tears and awe.

"Now will you do the honor of being my cool and beautiful wife?" You nodded rapidly.

"Yes a million times yes!" You jump into his arms, as he slipped the ring into your finger.

"I love you ____."

"I love you Soul."
(short one shot sorry)