Death the Kid x Jessica(FNAFDragonGirl)

FNAFDragonGirl
here's your oneshot love!
Sorry its late! xc
-

"Kid!" Jessica screams from afar.She stands in the middle of town having Kid a couple of feet away from her up ahead.She notices Kid's features.

The way his eyes were a darker color than before.How messy his hair was. Especially his mouth.Lines traced down his lips like if it was stitched down.

"Oh darling ,darling,darling,darling...If only you know how much you meant to this idiot." He laughs crazy,looking down at the ground,his hair falling over his face.

"What did you do to Kid?" She screams as he looks up shooting her a look of insanity.

"He got weak pretty girl! His love for you took his strength away giving me control now! I should be thanking you!" He cackles as she widens her eyes in shock.

'I-i did this too him...And i never knew...' she thought looking down at her feet.

"But instead I'll just kill you to end your misery." He grins before sprinting up to her.She jumps up just in time flipping over to the other side.

"I know i did this! But I'm not going to let you control him forever! Kid i know you're in there!" She yells as Kid grins.

"Try all you want,but its all over for you,and him!" He screams out before he starts to run over to her again.

She takes a deep breath before she turns her arms into her swords.

"I can do this...For Kid." She mutters as he was a few feet away.She closes her eyes concentrating.

He cackles out loud sticking out his hand.She shoots her eyes open as Kid stops.He looks down slowly seeing her sword arm inside in his chest.

"You...bitch.You ruined both of us...Your love is dying with me now." He mutters as she grins.

"Not actually true.You're the only one who's leaving this world." She said.She inserted this type of liquid from the tip of her sword(not that tip!) inside his chest.

He closes his eyes as she yanks out her hand,catching him before he fell over. She kneels down holding him in her arms.

"Kid? Can you hear me?" She asked as he starts to mutter something out.

"J-j-jess...I-i..."

"What is it?" She asked leaning in closer.He holds out his hand as she holds it.

"I-im sorry f-for almost hurt-hurting y-you." He said with a sad tone as she takes a small sigh.

"Hey.You're okay.You just need to tell me everything so you won't turn out like this...But why did you?" She asked.

"I-i became weak when i saw you and S-soul a-always together.I-i thought i l-lost my chance with y-you..." He stutters out. She widen her eyes in shock.

"We're just friends Kid.I never would ever like him." She said a bit shock.

"B-but he told me that h-he liked you and t-that you loved h-him." She groans in frustration.

"He said that?! Oh god im going to kick his ass later." She said.He laughs a bit before closing his eyes for a bit.

"I-im sorry that i over reacted..." He started to calm down as she shook her head.

"Its okay.Love can drive people crazy...Literally." She said with a smile. He smiles before opening his eyes too look at her.

"I love it when you smile..." He says as she blushes before looking away.

"W-well um thank you." She whispers.He sits up sitting in her lap.He uses his hand to move her face to look at him.

"I love you Jess." He whispers before pulling her into a kiss.She falls into the kiss.She pulls back,saying

"I love you too Kid."