Hetalia Finland x Overweight!Reader

You were starving a bit. You turned your head around finally seeing a whole table or what it was actually buffet of food. You sighed in relief and started walking towards the buffet. You see all the delicious food , you felt like you were in heaven. but then you remembered something. You always checked each day standing on the weight measurer (thing), and always say how over weight you were. (the problem was you didn't look fat) But you always thought being over weight was like being obese.

You felt like that one day everybody is going to laugh at you about being fat. You sighed and remembered that you weren't eating.

~ Time Skip ~

5 hours later you were sitting on the stair steps. You were all alone during the whole night and decided you were going to leave. But then you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned your head around seeing it was Tino. You smiled as he return it. "Hello _____." He said sounding all happy. You waved a hello and turned back looking at the crowd. Tino sits next to you and had a plate of deserts in his hand. " Want some?" He asked holding it out to you. You shake your head. " No thanks, im fine." You said with a sad tone.

He then noticed something strange about you. You were looking down holding your stomach. It was growling a bit. You felt like you were going to throw up. " Hey _____ want something to fill your stomach?" He asked holding out the plate of deserts. You held your mouth and ran away down the hallways. Pushing people in your way. Tino ran after you trying to catch up to you. You ran into the restoom, luckily nobody was there. You closed the door behind you and opened the toilet and puked into it. Tino finally reached up to the restroom and tried catching his breath. He knocks the door as you were finally finished puking. You took a deep breath and walks up to the sink. You checked your purse (or bag whatever you want to call it) and took out a toothbrush and some paste.

You started brushing your teeth and tongue trying to take out the stench. When you finished you put everything back into your purse (or bag). You open the door and walk out the restroom seeing Finland standing infront of you. " Oh..what you doing here?" He holds out his hand and didn't say anything. You were a bit confused but just went with it. You held out your hand and then he started dragging you down the hallway. " w-where are we going?" You asked. "You'll see!" He keeps dragging you down the hall and then finally stops.

You tried catching your breath as he sighed. " Ok ________, take a look at this picture." You look up seeing it was a picture of your best friend, (friend name). You started tearing up remembering about him/her. " I-it's (friend name)..." You respond tearing up, having tears run down your cheeks. " Do you know how (friend name)?" You shake your head looking at him. " He/She died because of a eating disorder..." You widened your eyes hearing that word. This was the same thing you were doing. You had your hands in a fist and started mopping. " But why did he/she do this?" "Because he/she thought that they were fat.He/she wasn't but he/she believed it. So he/she kept not eating and then became very weak, Eventually he/she died." He said holding your hand, standing next too you. You look down at both of your hands. " Don't do the same mistake like him/her.... i would die if you left because i care about you."

He looks at you as you look up at him,seeing his faint smile. He cared about you which made you blush a bit. " Please?" You look down a bit thinking about that. You then made up your mind. You nod with a smile. He smiles big and pulls you into a hug. You giggle and hug back. He takes out a santa hat and sets it onto your head. You pull back and adjust the hat. You smile ,closing your eyes facing him. " Your the best Christmas i got." " w-wh..." But you got cut off as he slams his lips onto yours. He tasted so sweet like hot chocalate. The kiss was so passionate. You both pull back as you blushed rapidly.

" _______ I love you. Will you be my missle to my toe?...No wait that didn't seem right um... Will you be my Christmas to my tree....no damn it..." He goes on a small rant but you cut him off with a kiss. He closes his eyes and then you pull back. " Yes,i'll be your girlfriend, Tino." You giggle and pat his head.

The Future

---------------------

You and Tino were engaged and had a son named Haku (which means white/pure as snow). Sweden usually came over to take care of Haku. He was actually really nice with kids. The family was beautiful and perfect.... until one of you passes away. (i know ruining the moment...sorry)