Fairy Tail Natsu x Reader

"Come on (y/n)! " Natsu yells at you from outside. Natsu asked you to be his date but his reason was,

~FlashBack~

"(y/n)!" Natsu exclaims as you turn around seeing him run up to you.

"Look so im only doing this just because everybody has a date for the christmas party so will you come as a date?" You sweat drop.

"Geez you couldve just asked." You say kinda hurt.

"So is that a yes?"

"Sure. I have nothing else to do." You say making him wince.

"Ouch that hurt."

" Thats what i was trying to do."

~End of FlashBack~

You walk out your apartment wearing a red dress with green hair pin and white heels. Natsu widens his eyes in awe blushing.

"What do you think?" You say smiling spinning around. he shook it off saying,

"yah you look okay." He scoffs making you roll your eyes.

"Oh whatever lets go now!" You take his hand,running over to the guild.

~Time Skip~

You and Natsu were in the middle of the dancefloor,dancing to slow music. It was awkward for the two of you. When you tried making eye contact he noticed as you quickly looked away.

"Hey (y/n)?"

"Y-yah?" You whisper.

"Why are you acting so strange around me?" He asks. You take a deep sigh,blushing embarrased. 

'I-i dont know." You mumble,looking down. You could feel his hand on your cheek,lifting your face up.

"N-natsu..."

"Look (y/n)...I hate how you have to embarrased over this. There is nothing to fear about." He said confidently.

"N-no its not embarrased meant im scared about .."

"Than what is it?" Oh shit. Shit shit shit. HE ASKED THE FUCKING QUESTION!! You blush rapidly.

"N-nevermind! I need to use the restroom." You rapidly say,about to pull away but he pulls you closer,saying.

"No. Your not leaving until you tell me." He said sternly.

"I love you." You whisper looking down. He raises an eyebrow.

'Wait,what? I couldnt hear you.He leans in closer.

"I said i love you." You repeat.

"Hm? One more time."

"I SAID I LOVE Y-" You yell and got cut off by Natsu's lips. That bastard. He did hear. You blush rapidly,as you lean in completing the kiss.You smile as you wrap your arms around him.You both pull,as you rest your head on his chest,his arms around you holding you tight.

"I hate you." You teasingly say.

"Thats not what you said 1 minute ago." He laughs as you punch him lightly.The music stops as it turned back to hip hop.

"Hey how about lets get food!" Natsu suggests,pulling you off the dancefloor. Yup your life with a amazing pink haired boy.