Gerard Way x Caitlyn(Twowaysnot1D)

Happy birthday killjoy!
@twowaysnot1D

6/6/15
-

"Gerard!" Caitlyn yells from her bedroom. Gerard rushes from the kitchen and sees her on the ground holding her stomach.

"My water..It-broke." She says in pain.Gerard widens his eyes before yelling out to Mikey.

"Start the car!" Mikey rushes to get the keys and goes off to start the car.Gerard helps her up as they slowly make their way out the place.

~Time Skip~

"Shes going to be okay Gee.Okay don't worry.." Frank tries to comfort Gerard but he kept worrying on how she was.

"Gerard Way?" A nurse calls out.He turns to look at the nurse as she smiles nodding.

Gerard jumps out his chair and rushes towards the room.

He slams the door open having everybody jump.

"Babe come here..." Caitlyn whispers to Gee.He slowly walks over looking towards her arms.

"Is she..." Gerard was a bit scared.Caitlyn turns the baby around as Gerard faces enlightens crying a bit.

"Shes...beautiful.." He whispers walking over next to her.

"So are you going to suggest a name?" The doctor asks Gerard.

He looks over at Caitlyn as they both nod.

"Bandit..."

"Okay perfect!" He says as Gerard takes a deep breath.

"Also Caitlyn..." He mutters as she looks over at him.

"I loved you for 5 years and i want to be with you forever..."

He gets down on his knee as the whole band enters ,smiling.

"Will you do the honor of marrying me?" Caitlyn tears up and nods as they both go into a passionate kiss getting cheers and clapping from everybody.

"I love you Caitlyn..."

"I love you too Gee."