Hetalia America x Reader x England(lemon)

you were walkin around as you saw England and America aguing again. 

' Can they ever not fight? Just once?'

You thought to yourself. You sweat drop but shake your head. You take a breath and walk up tot them. You step in between of them so they would stop fighting. 

"Hey man what are you doing!?"

Alfred exclaimed. You look at him giving a glare.

"Well i always see you two fighting! Can you both ever have one day without fighting?"

You said crossing your arms looking at them. Alfred scratches the back of his head nervously as Arthur looks away. You sigh and look down,

"Or at least not for today..."

You look up with a hopeful smile. They groan as the walk next to you. Alfred puts his hand around your neck and whispers into your ear,

"Ok dude. But just for you."

He smirk and bites your ear softly. You blush as you push him away. You back up as you feel Arthur wraps his arms around your waist. You looked up at him and saw him having a dust of pink come across his cheeks. Alfred walks up to you and pulls your face closer to his.

"w-what are you both doing?"

You ask a little nervous, blushing. Arthur had a smirk on his face as he leaned in and kissed your cheek.

"Well love...you see, Alfred and I loves you both. We couldn't decide which one of us should keep you, but we later decided for us to share."

He whispered into your ear. You blushed rapidly hearing his comment. Alfred smirked as he leaned in and kissed your lips. He tried asking for entrance but you wouldn't let him. Arthur started kissing your neck which made you gasp a little. Making Alfred go in for entrance. He traced his tongue around you whole mouth, making you sure he didn't miss a spot.

Arthur started moving his hands into your shirt onto the back. It made you shiver not feeling like this before. Alfred move his hands into your shirt in the front. You blushed rapidly as you felt Arthur unhooking your bra. Alfred slid his hand and squeezed your breasts softly. You let out a quiet moan.

"We should take inside a room..."

Arthur whispered.Alfred picked you up in a bridal pose and walked into his room. He sets you down on the bed as Arthur closes the door behind him. Arthur sits on the bed as he lays your head onto his lap. Alfred sits above you with a smirk. He slids his hand in your shirt and waits until Arthur unhooks your bra as he throws it onto the floor. Alfred squeezes you breast as you let out a moan. Arthur slids his hands onto your pants and starts unbottoning it. He slowly takes it off and drops it onto the floor. Alfred takes his hand and takes off your underwear and smirks. You try covering yourself off but Arthur moves your hands away.

"Don't be embarrased love...you have a wonderful body."

He commented pulling off your shirt. Alfred started unbottoning his shirt and pants off, leaving himself only in his boxers which were the American flag. Arthur does the same leaving himself only in his boxers which were the britain flag. Arthur starts kissing your jaw earning him a few moans. You moaned softly not knowing what was happening today. It was peaceful at first but now you were in a room doing it with 2 men. 

Alfred started taking off his boxers as he leaned in making you blush.

"Ready?"

He asked you waiting for your answer. You let out a small yes as he smirked. He insert his 'object' into as you moaned alittle louder. 

"a-alfred..."

You moaned his name out as he thrusted. Arthur smirked as he squeezed your breast as he leaned in and kissed your lips. You gasped a little making him enter your mouth. He explored as he touched around your whole mouth. After a while Alfred and Arthur plopped themself down next to you on each side. You all panted as you could still hear the music go on outside. Alfred and Arthur turned around to see you.

"We both love you ______..."

Arthur said still panting a little.

"I love you both..."

You said kissing their cheeks.

The Future

----------------------------------

You both were a happy family.

You weren't married or engaged, but you had 3 children which were 2 boys and 1 girl. Alfred was the father of the 2 boys, Arthur was the father of the girl.

The boys names were Gabe and Ryan. The girl name was Miya.

Later on in life Alfred died from protecting his family during the tornado. It was a horrible world without him. Arthur was there to comfort you as the children cried each day remembering him

R.I.P.

Alfred F Jones

A Father and a saver. Now up in heaven,

And he was in heaven, as an angel.

---------------------------------------------

i can't believe i actually wrote that.... never knew i could.)

( i just re edited some parts to make it more sense)