Youtube Danisnotonfire x AmazingPhil:Phan (Supernatural AU)

requested by @Dianahawthorne

(i cry when somebody mentions Phan...Theyre my babies!)

(dan is Dean and Phil is Castiel)

(sam is not in this oneshot sorry)

-

"Dan!" Phil exclaims from the impala.Dan hops into the driver's seat. He drives down the road . it was an awkward silence for the past 10 minutes.

Phil cut it off coughing.

"Um anyways what do we do know about the whole hell rising?" Phil asks. Dan keeps his eyes on the road. He shrugs.

"We just chill out until we get an update." He said plainy. Phil snickers.

"By update you mean another death without a clue on who did the murder?" Dan nods smirking. Phil just sighs opening the laptop.

"You can be an ass sometimes.'' Phil says. Dan looks over at him.

"What is that supposed to mean?" He asked raising an eyebrow.Phil just shakes his head. Dan finally reaches the hotel as they walk into the place.Phil sits down on the bed as he looks thru a magazine.

'What is..this" Phil whispers as Dan sees he was looking thru his 'special' magazines.

"I- i dont know." Dan says going over to the computer.He looks thru many articles of supernatural creatures.

"Hey can you pass me the beer?" Dan said plainly. Phil gets up as he gets a glass cup. He widened his eyes as it slipped thru his hands.

Dan looks over at him pissed off.

"Slippery." Was all Phil could say,shrugging. Dan chuckles returning back to his computer.Phil picks up a glass beer bottle handing it to him.

"Thanks." Dan said drinking it. Phil sits back down bored.

"Dan?"

"Yes Phil?"

"Im bored." He stood up walking to him.Dan shrugs.

"Than why dont you go do your angel powers and fly around?" Dan teases.Phil looks over his shoulder from behind.

"I like your 'research'." Phil smirks seeing it was a porn website. Dan closes the laptop shut and looks into his eyes.

"Do you mind?" He said angrily. He than looks at Phil's lips.Phil notices as he looks at him sternly. Dan shook his head standing up.

"whatever im going to buy some food.Stay." Dan points down before leaving.Phil pouts before plopping down onto the bed.

Dan arrives at a gas station seeing people look at him.He shook it off going to find some pie. He than heard footsteps coming close. He looks to his right seeing a 50 yr old man.

"Need something?" Dan asks.The man eyes flicker black as Dan chuckles.

"Okay i see now." Dan smirks backing up. He looks around seeing a group of bikers going towards him.

"This is a little unfair dont you think?"

Phil was in bed looking up at the ceiling.He groans sliding down the bed.

"I need...something to do." He mumbles. He decided to go see what Dan was doing. He flashes out the room standing infront of the gas station. He sees a fight going on and bright flashing.

"I guess i can in time." Phil thinks before running in. He sees Dan in the corner holding his knife all beat up,breathing rapidly.

Phil walks up to the men as he one by one,stabbing them from behind.Dan slides down the wall,panting.

"Took you long enough." Dan smirks bleeding from his nose. Phil chuckles as he helps him up zapping back to the hotel.

Dan washes up as Phil sits on the bed waiting for him.

"Thanks..." Dan whispered out sitting next to him.

"For what?" phil asks resting his head on his shoulder. Dan blushes a bit.

"For saving my ass idiot." Phil giggles making Dan groan.

"Its no problem idiot!" He exclaims. Dan grabs Phil by his tie pulling him to close to him.

"Whoa hey!" Phil said shocked. Dan examines his eyes mumbling.

"Dont you dare tell anybody about what im about to do."

"Sure...But what is it?' Phil said putting his hands up. Dan looks down at his lips,biting his own lip. He roughly pulls him into a kiss as they fall over.

"D-dan." Phil moans out as Dan traces his hands into Phil's trousers.

~Time Skip~

Dan sits up as they were both comepletely naked.

"D-dan...What the hell just happened?" Phil said laying under the covers.

"Thats what humans call sex..They do that when they want to show love to somebody angrily or roughly." Dan blushes,looking away.Phil grins as he sits up placing a small kiss onto his cheek.

"Well i love you too."

"Shut up!" Dan yells throwing a pillow at his face making Phil fall back. He laughs making Dan lean back down.

"Love you bitch."

"Love you assbut."