SuperWhoLock Chapter 1:supernatural life

_____ 1st POV

I saw my friends,my partners in crime,Dean and Castiel trying to protect me from one of my biggest fears, a demon. This one was worse though. It was trying to only kill me. I was its target. My soul held something that it wanted but i was just like any other human. My soul was nothing precious or valuable. At least that's what i thought.

2nd POV

"Castiel go take (your name) in the cabin in the woods. Leave her there and lock it up. They can't take her from there since it's demon proof. Got that?" He whispers to him as Castiel agrees. Castiel picks you up in a bridal way and starts running off into the woods. You hold on tight seeing Dean fading away farther and farther away. You look back seeing the cabin.

Castiel sets you down inside the cabin,saying something before he goes, "If something happens remember we will always be with you even if you don't know or see it." With that he runs off back to Dean,locking the door. You scoot back to a corner holding your knees up against your chest. "Please don't let the demons take you away...Please don't let them take my sunshine away..." You whisper to yourself.

"Okay we'll take you away instead." You shoot your head up,coming face to face with a demon. You scream out loud enough that Castiel and Dean could hear. "_____!" They yell out running towards the cabin. The demon touches your arm,as you felt your body heat from the inside burn up. It felt like you were being burn alive. You fall over,taking huge coughs,loosing breath.

Castiel and Dean slam the door open,but the demon left,before it couldve took your soul.They kneel down next to you as you had your eyes half way close. "Don't worry ___, you're going to be okay. Take deep breaths okay just do that... " Castiel said panicking a little. "I don't...I don't think i'm going to make it guys." You whisper,not being to able speak louder than a whisper.

"Shut up,don't say that." Dean says. You smile,as you closed your eyes. "Goodbye guys..." You said your final words. "No ___!" They tried shaking you to wake you up but instead they saw yellow aura coming out of your heart. Filling up the room, also your body vanishing. "____!" Dean holds out his hand but Castiel pulls him back warning him it might be dangerous to touch. That's when your life there was over.

But now comes the new dimension. The second one you were talking about. You slowly opened your eyes,having a blurry vision. Feeling the cold hard floor. You sat up regaining your vision. "Ah! Hello dear how did you get here?" you shot your head around seeing a man with a black jacket, no hair and a huge smile. "Where, where am i? Who are you?" You asked, having even more questions fill your head. "I'm the Doctor and this....Is the Tardis." He responds walking over to you. "The Tardis?"