Minecraft The BajanCanadian x Minecraft Form!Reader:One more Try please~

You were out, exploring the new island. It was still daytime, but you were running out of food. You carried out you iron sword, looking around for any animal to eat on. You looked up seeing the sun going down, having the moon go up. " Damn it! Where do i go now?" you said to yourself. Then all of a sudden there was a sound of shooting. You looked to your left, seeing a skeleton, shooting with his enchanted bow.  You didnt know what to do. You backed up, without having any armor on. You started to run the direction you were going to head to, which was a huge jungle.

You didnt stop running, hearing growls of many zombies. You then stopped hearing the sound of a creeper, infront of you. It started to sizzle, exploding into pieces, making you fly into the air. The sword slipped out of your hand as you hit yourself into the tree trunk. You groaned in pain, rubbing your head. You opened your eyes seeing an Enderman, right infront of you. You started trembling in fear. The Enderman raised his hands up, about to hit you.

You cover yourself until you saw somebody infront of you with a iron axe. He had a red and black short sleeve shirt. His hair was light brown, short hair with brown eyes. You were taking deep but silent breaths. He started chopping the Enderman, making the ender run away in fear. He tries to catch his breath, turning around to see you. You stood up, staring into his eyes. '' um hey there." the man says to ypu, rubbing the back of his head.

" Hello." You say shyly. " Thanks for saving me um..." " Mitch" he says his name. " Oh. Well thank you Mitch.'' You smile, closing your eyes. He chuckles,holding his axe. " So, may i ask what are you doing here in the night?" He raises his eyebrow,crossing his arms. You shrug. " Eh... I was trying to find the treas-..." You shut your mouth up, backing up. " The treasure eh?" He smirks. You blushed embarrased,looking down. " Y-yah..." you werent supposed to tell anyone this. He smiles and holds out his hand.

' Well then! Ill help you dood! Dont worry i wont try to take it from you. All i need is something to keep me from boredom." you look back at him, holding your hand out. He takes your hand pulling you close to him. " onward then!" he starts walking pulling you a bit. You giggle a bit smiling. " Wait slow down!"

~Time skip~ 

You and Mitch were climbing up  a pyramind, trying to find the entrance. You both finally reached the top, trying to catch your breath. " I think... we are close by now...." you say, catching your breath.  There was a hole in the middle of the pyramind , seeing there was a waterfall. " should we jump? There's no other way in." Mitch says, looking over at you. You take a small nod. To be honest you were a bit scared.

Mitch sticks a pole into the sand,tying the rope onto it, and other side onto his waist. " Ok just hold onto me, and ill lower ourselves down." He holds out his hand. You take his hand, making him pull you closer to his chest. You wrap yourself around him,closing your eyes. " Don't worry it will be ok."  You blush a bit, giving a nod. He starts lowering himself with you, down. You look up,seeing the sky fading away. You then look down, seeing the waterfall.

The rope started to rip,making you open your eyes. " M-mitch?!" You yell out. Mitch looks back up,seeing the rope tear apart. The rope finally tore apart,making you both starting to fall down. You both scream, continuing to fall down. " _______! Don't worry i'll save you! Grab my hand!" You do as he says. " Now promise me, no matter what happens you continue to do the search!" You widen your eyes. " Wait what do you mean!?'' Not even getting a response he pushes you out to the side making you land on the edge of the waterfall.

You see a skeleton pointing towards Mitch, about to aim. " No!!!" you yell out. You tried to stop the skeleton but something held you back.It was a Enderman. You tried to pull out but you couldnt. Then everything went black only hearing your scream,saying. " Mitch!!!!!!!!!!!"

~Time Skip~

The lights was back on, the Enderman was still holding you back... You had tears running down you cheeks... all you hoped for not to happen... happened. Seeing Mitch lay on the cement ground,bleeding... just made you cry. You stood there looking at your new friend lay in rest. The ender let go of you as you slowly walked up to him. You knelt down sititng next to his cold body. You held his hand close to your cheek.

Every mob was surrounding you looking down at both of you. You weeped in sadness, wanting your friend to just come back. You set his hand back down,remembering his last words... "
Now promise me,no matter what happends you continue to do the search!" You stood up,looking down, having your hair cover your eyes. You put your hands into a fist,having fire form into your hand.

You growl looking back up, with your new red eyes, yelling out, " Your all dead now!!!!!!!" You took out a diamond sword out of your back pocket (have no idea how you got it) and stood in battle position. You ran towards the zombies first, swinging your sword into their chests. You turn back giving a death glare towards the skeletons. You charge towards them getting shot by some of their arrows but made it to chop them all up.

You take a deep breath standing in your position looking down on the concrete. " Bajan.... come back......" You had a tear drop run down your face feeling horrible. You threw your sword down, sitting down on your knees. " Come back to me...."

-

-

-

--

-

--

--

=

=

=

The Future ~

You were sitting outside the porch rocking back in forth in your chair. You were taking a sip of your pineapple juice but than all of a sudden you spit the juice out seeing somebody run over to you. You were prepared to defend your house, mostly because it took forever to build. " Who goes there?!" you yell out. " __________!!!!" the person screams. " What?" you were confused on how it knew your name. 

You walked down the porch walking up a bit to see who it was. You drop your sword in shock tearing up a bit, it was your long lost friend. " M-mitch?" You said to yourself. You run towards him jumping onto him giving him a hug. You both fell over laughing. " I missed you _______...."

~ Time Skip ~

A few years past. You had a son named Jeffery and another named Zack. Life was beautiful as ever. " I love you Bajan..." you said giving him a small kiss on the lips.