And once again,I was alone

(not a love story just a short story on something if the world was different)

(b/n)=brother name

(c/n)=cousin name

You were at party city,with your dad,cousin and little brother(if dont have one just fake it). You were playing with little (b/n). You loved seeing him smile...but that was rare...The world's law changed a lot so you must careful. You held him close to you,walking over to the rest of the family. You all were about to leave,you look to the left seeing a room that held a class. You smiled to yourself as you heard your dad calling for you to go. You werent paying attention due to something grabbing your attention. You looked at the tv seeing the devil itself...a dalek.

"dad!" You whisper harshly as he walks over to you.

"What?" He goes over to you,you pointing to the TV screen. he looks at it widening his eyes,

"No not today!" He screams mentally. he takes out his gun as he tells you to go to the car. You run out with little (b/n) and (c/n). You place little (b/n) into the car followed by (c/n) and than you.You look  back to see the daleks,pushing people out the store. You shake in fear,(b/n) sobbing and (c/n) saying

"I-i cant do this anymore... i dont want to be a robot..." (c/n) mumbles scared. It was true. They take people to turn them into robot slaves. The world was fucked up. and if you tried to kill yourself they would summon you back to torcher you. It was the never ending pain. Your mom was taken away and so was your little sister. You tear up,holding your palms together.

You look to the side seeing your dad being pushed into a car. You widen your eyes banging your fists down.

"Dad!! No!!" You scream in pain. You lost another one. The leader of the group. You sat back down, hoping you wish could say goodbye. All you had was these two. You look at them with fear in your eyes. Why couldnt you do something about this? You hear a door opening as you see your uncle. But that wasnt a good thing..he worked for the goverment. Your cousin was looking at her dad in fear. He held a demon knife (like the one from spn) in his hand that was smudged with blood.

"The hell you want?" You growled as (b/n) sobbed.

" i need two kids to come with me...How about (c/n) and (b/n)? Youre to old already." He grins as you "wanted to punch him so bad,

"Youre taking nobody!" You snapped you were about to run off until you saw your uncle holding the knife to (b/n) making you widen your eyes in fear.

"Leave us alone...and you'll be free." He suggests making you tremble. Either die or stick to being a robot. You gulp as you look towards (c/n) seeing a sympathetic look on his/her face.

"Go...I'll be with my dad and (b/n). You save the day for everybody...youre tough enough to do this. Dont let anybody tell you different." She/he said making you tremble.

" I-i cant leave you both with him..." You give a glare at your uncle.

"Go...please..." He/she said making you nod slowly. You look at your uncle saying,

"You win...Fuck you and your stupid rules." You step out the car as you see (b/n) crying making you tear up. Your uncle steps into the car,as he drives away, you hearing your little (b/n) cries. You regretted this choice.

" Wait no!" You cry out,trying chasing after them but they were gone.And once again i was alone...