Youtube Shane Dawson x Reader: SuperLove

You and Shane have been friends since kindergarten. When its was recess, he usually sat all alone behind the huge oak tree, waiting for you to come out to greet him.When he saw you running over to him he would stand up running over to you,yelling out your name. Later on it was high school. Shane wasn’t a popular boy during that time period and you will always hang out with the cools kids, but seeing Shane all alone during Lunch, you felt horrible. You decided to go over to him chatting with him and his other 3 friends.

~ Time Skip ~

You and Shane have been going out been for the past couple of years. Its been great being with Shane since Kindergarten. Shane and you had always been making videos together, But he was cheating you with Joey. Don’t worry its not for real, they both just tease each other around with Shoey. You were actually shipping them more than with yourself. Its was just to cute, but Shane still loved you more.

It was February 14 2014 and you were hanging out in Shane’s house. You were filming a special video today for Valentines Day. “ So Shane what are we doing for the ‘special’ video today?” you ask with glee. He sets up the camera, and the lights. “ You’ll see its just a secret.” He said with a smile. You nod going with what he said. He started the record button and had a huge smile on his face. “ Wah! Hey guys its me shane!... sadly im still here..” There was a huge awkward silence.

“ But happy Valentines Day!!” You exclaim out wrapping your arm around his neck. “ yah today is the day of love and sex…So i am going to surprise __________ with something new, no its a condom, you nasty viewers.” “ Wait its not...oh.” you say sadly walking out, playing around. “ No no come back, that will be for a next video.” he said. You smile walking back to your seat.

“ Now today is going to be a very special video, now __________,” He said with a serious tone, which made you a bit confused. He got off the seat and went down on his knee. You didnt know what he was doing. “ look __________, i have known you for a long time. The day when i met you at Kinder felt like i was alive. I was just stocked seeing I had a friend be there with me. When i asked you out and you said yes i was shocked. I was a bit scared you wouldve thought i was weird but that day was the best day of my life. And now….”

He gets something out of his pocket, seeing it was a velvet box,opening it up revealing a silver ring.. “ ____________ will you do the honor of being my beloved wife?” You were tearing up wiping it away. “ Yes… yes a million times yes!” you exclaim out, throwing yourself into his arms, pulling into a big hug. He puts the ring in your finger as you both looked into the camera. “ Sorry Joey but your official out of my love life.” He said playfully you laughed placing a small kiss on his cheek. “ Happy Valentines day!” You both yell out.

~ The Future ~

You and Shane were married and had a beautiful son named Victor, after a few years. Shane always teased your son calling him by a nickname that always got him mad, the nickname was DumDum. “ DumDum your girlfriend is calling you.” He teased him as Victor came down stairs with annoyance. “ Dad my name is V-i-c-t-o-r. Victor!” he groans sitting back down on the couch sitting down to his girlfriend Amanda.

You were coming back from the grocery store with all the food. There was a ring in your purse as you clicked the call button. “ shane?... yes im coming back.” you answer back. There was a red light as you pressed the stop pedal to slow down. But something was strange, it wouldn’t stop! You stomp on the pedal trying as hard as you can to stop. “ Shane!? Shane! do you read me!” “ __________ whats wrong!?” he answered scared. “ Tell everyone i lov-, “ but than,

all was heard was your scream. The line got cut off. “ ___________! Speak to me!!!” Shane yelled thru the phone.  Victor sat up walking over to his dad. “ D-dad?....” Shane looked down at him with sorrow. Victor teared up wrapping his arms around Shane crying. Shane tried holding back the tears. “ __________… i love you.” he whispered to himself.

~ Time Skip ~

3 years have past. Victor was graduating, Shane was sitting next to your tombstone holding flowers in his had. “ hey _________, remember when we placed mustard in each others shirts, as it felt mushy and cold? That was a memory to never forget right?” He spoke over to the tomb. Your picture was set down having your name engraved into it. He wiped away the tears setting down the patch of flowers. “ Well our son is graduating, you must be very proud of him. Well i must be off to see him graduate, bye love.” He pats the tomb walking away back to his car.