Two Italians? Feliciano x Reader x Lovino:RomanoChoice

You ran over to Romano's car,seeing him about to start it. You stand by the window,giving a small knock on the glass. He turns his head around,seeing you there. He unlocks the door for you to come in, as you sat in the seat. There was an awkward silence for both of you,until he spoke up.

"What brings you a-here?" He turned to look at you,while you looked down at your hands.

"I need to tell you something...about what you said earlier." You took a deep breathe,looking at him. You saw him having a grin on his face.

"What is up with you?" You asked,confused. He took your left hand,placing a kiss on it. You felt your face heating up.

"So you finally know who you really love?" He asks. You both started leaning in,having a long passionate kiss. Your lips going in sync,smiling in between. Pulling away,you respond with,

"I love you."

Time had passed by. It had been 6 years,you having a new born child named Rose. She was beautiful but a little over weight when she was born. She loved to pull on things around the house. You were holding the baby in your arms,singing it to sleep.

Romano was preparing both of you dinner, pasta with a side of salad. You finished your song,

"The last day the doctor will say goodbye, without even saying i love you.But remember this when you return... He will always be by your side." Rose fell asleep,having its small blonde messy hair tickle her ear.You placed her back to its room,returning back to the kitchen,sitting down in the seat.

"What was that song all about?" Romano asked,taking a bite out of his pasta. "I feel that one day Rose will have her husband or like i said the,'Doctor', Take her away in great adventures." You giggled.

"I love you." You said looking into his eyes. "Quite right too. And if i suppose if its my last chance to say it, ______.."

(see what i did there ;)? )