Total Drama All Stars Mal x Reader

" I wont let you win this battle!" You yell out, raising up the bat up at Duncan. You and Duncan were try to dunk somebody off the cliff first to win. You smash the bat onto Duncan's head as he got knocked out and fell over the cliff. Your team, Heroic Hamsters cheer for you as you won the challenge. You jumped off landing in the ocean holding up the victory pose. 

" Okie Villianous Vultures meet me at the elimination ceremony area." Chris said walking back with Chef Hachet. You walk back to your cabin, wanting to take a rest. But than you see Mal looking for something under you bed. " Mal?" You say as he bumps his head. " Ow... Oh _______!" He says worried. You were the only one who knew about his secret and never told anyone. If you did he would hurt Zoey or Mike and you didnt want that to happen.

You walk over to him pulling him up. " What are you doing with the bed?" You ask crossing your arms against your chest. He blushes rubbing the back of his head. " Oh nothing...just wandering around. He starts to walk away but you push him back slightly. " Mal.... tell me what youre hiding. Now" You say with a bit of force. He steps back pushing back something under the bed with his foot.

You look over watching his movements. You push his out of the way and walk over to the bed. You kneeled down picking up the item standing back up. It was a box of chocolates with a small note on it, it read,

"___________ i truly love you and wondered if you would want to be my boyfriend?

Circle

~Yes~   ~No~ "

You took out a pen and circled your answer. You hand it back to him as he slowly and shyly look at the paper. He had a gleeful smile and looked over at you. You pulled him over to you pulling him into a kiss. " Was that even a question? " You said sarcastically, smling. "I love you, you idiot...." You said. He smirks putting your hair behind you ear. " I Love you too ________"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ The Future ~

You and Mal got engaged having a child named....

-Bio Loading-

1%....

47%...

78%...

100%

-Loaded-

Name: Derreck  (Meaning English Warrior)

Gender: Male

BirthDay: October 27 2028 to January 2 2091

Bio:

Derreck was a boy that was secretly gay but never wanted to tell you and Mal. He was scared you both wouldve judged him for himself. So later on you find out by seeing him being with his boyfriend. You werent those parents who would punish your children. You and Mal talked to him and told him he could be what he wanted to be and do.

~ Bio Closed ~

------------------------------------------------------

~(Y/N) Bio~

Name: (Y/N) 

Gender: (Your Gender)

Birthday: January 21 1995 to December 2049

Bio:

You were raised by your mom only sinced your dad died in war. You were sent to Camp Wawanakwa at the age of 16 and meet your first friends Zoe and Gwen. Than you met Mike who turned out to be Mal since he turned out to be controlled by Mal. You were close friends but were rivals at some points. 

~ Bio Closed~

------------------------------------------------------

~ Future Continued ~

You and Mal were married and Mike had never returned. You remembered about Mike after you got married and started panicking. You went over to have a small talk with Mal. " Mal... What did you do with Mike?" You ask him. He looked down holding his hands together. " Why do you care? Dont you like me?...." He cracked his voice while speaking. You asked again, " Just answer me this... Is Mike still in there?..." You said with force. He stood up and flipped the table " Why would you care!?!?! (Y/N) do you love him!?!??! " You stood up and gave him a slap in the face. 

" Calm down!!! Why are you being so serious with this!?!!?" You both had a huge fight. After a hour you were packing up your stuff and your son's. " Come on Derreck we're leaving!' You pull him out but before you left Mal was behind you both and had something in his hands. He aimed his rifle at you shooting but failed... aiming at Derreck instead. He fell over with a thud as you faced to look at Derreck " No!!!!!!" You scream out having tears fall down your cheek rapidly.

You growl running over to Mal slamming him into the wall taking his rifle and pointed at him. " Say goodbye now Mal.... sorry Mike..." You whisper the last thing and finally shoot.

~ 3 year time skip ~

You were at your son's tomb setting down a boquet of roses. " Im sorry Derreck ... im just happy your at a better place. Rest in peace." You smile wiping  a tear away.

( Hey warriors noticed my new writing form? :D im making the future more better i think. Do you like this way or the old way? also read my new story Dont mess with me: total drama fanfic. its all about  Mal. So ya goodbye ill try to make more oneshots)