(Your real life crush)Male x Reader: But i love you

This one-shot you inserting your crush’s name. if you dont have one make one up! Remember who ever answers my oneshot question right at the end get a shoutout.

Shoutout to @bvbspidermana follow him/her

-

-

It was Social studies class the boring class of them all. But you loved that class for one reason, he was there. The love of your life was there and you wanted to just tell him the secret. There was one problem though, he didn't love you… he loved your friend. Whenever you see them laughing and playing around, it hurt it truly did. One of your guy friends, Tomas was always there to help you. He was the only guy that would be there to say ‘everything will be okay’. You knew it will never be okay but you went with it.

You played with your hands but then felt something hit your nose. You looked up seeing him look at you with a smirk. You roll your eyes throwing back the tiny item back at him, aiming into his eyes. He had such blue beautiful eyes… you just wanted to stare into his eyes all day long. “ Sir turn back around and ___________ you know better not to talk to him.” He said with a sigh. You nod but gave a glare back at the boy, sticking out your tongue out like a little girl.

“ Oh you're such a little girl…” He teases, as you rolled your eyes. He turned back around looking back at the teacher. “ ok class, so you know today is the graduation? Well its a choice since its for middle school (yes you're in middle school) and the committee is going to tell you everything that is going to happen.” He commented as the committee came up to explain up. You sighed and tapped the back of (h/n) as he turned to look at you “ Hey (h/n) are you coming to the after party?” you said with a smile. “ Pft no… that will waste my time.” he rolls his eyes looking back to the front.

“ W-wha but you sho-...” but you got interrupted the sound of the bell. “ Okay class it times to go.Remember to finish your 1 paragraph essay.” everybody walks out the door as you looked down with sadness. “ Cant you see i'm going to miss you?” You said with a small whisper before leaving the class.

* * *

It was the last period of the day before graduation. You walked out of the class, trying to run towards your next class. The halls were empty as you heard the bell ring. “ Damn it…” you mumbled to yourself. You were about to run off but bumped into something. “ Ow…” you fell over dropping everything onto the ground. You rubbed your forehead and saw it was (h/n) “ Ha… clumsy _____________.” He smirked extending his hand out. You roll your eyes taking his hand standing back up.

“ Oh whatever, being the late boy you always are eh?” You said with a canadian accent, playing around. “ As always…” He crossed his arms against his chest. “ So why aren't you coming to the graduation? Its going to be so fun!” You said with glee and hope. “ Why do you want me to go so bad anyways?” He said being annoyed. “ You just dont get it dont you…” You looked down , picking up your things. “ Its just a stupid graduation anyways, im going to move to ummm some other state  anyways to leave this stupid school...FInally going to leave this pathetic people too… finally.” he groans. You teared up feelings the heartbreak in your heart.

“ You just dont get it do you!?” you yell out. “ What do you me-...” You cut him off with another yell “You're moving away from us! You’re leaving me! I have always loved you but you never noticed! WHy cant you just notice me!?” You had anger in your eyes, having tears rush down your face. You ran off as he looked over at you at shock. You ran towards the class being 4 minutes late. “ You're late miss/mr ____________.” Ms lockwood said. “ Great…” you mumble heading back to your seat.

* * *

It was the night. You were going to head off from this school in a few months after summer. You were in your blue dress up to your knees, with a diamond necklace that was silver color. You had your hair down to your neck , curly hair. (or if your boy your in a tuxedo and short hair). You walk into the school seeing everybody in the gym dancing. There was going to have a party before and after the graduation. You look over to your friends dancing as they called you out to party with them.

You nod and head over to them partying. After the party it was time for graduation. You received your diploma shaking the teachers and principal’s hands. You smile and gave a nod heading back down to your seat. You look around never seeing (h/n). “ I knew it was never meant to be…” You thought to yourself looking down into your hands.

(h/n) POV

I rushed into the car, still trying to tie up my tie. “ Mom head over to the school now!” I yell out, being in my tuxedo. Since that day __________ told me she loved me i was a bit shocked. I always thought she was cute when we played around and always argued with her. When the rumor was out that i liked ___________ friend i was a bit confused but i went along with it. I always seen __________ been red or jealous but i never got the signs. I felt stupid. My mom finally parked the car as i ran out slamming the door shut. “im coming _______________,”

____________ Third Person POV

You were looking at the disco lights roaming around. You sigh seeing everybody laughing and smiling but you. You sigh moving the bangs out of your face. “ I guess i should go now…” You said to yourself. You started to walk out of the gym and slowly shut the door, than you were about to open the door but saw the knob turn itself as you were shocked seeing who it was. “ (h/n) what are you doing here?” You say confused but than was pulled into a kiss. You went along with it wrapping his arms around your waist. “ Please __________ dont be mad at me… i always loved you forgive me for not noticing. “ He said. You roll your eyes playfully with a smirk “ Just kiss me you idiot.” You said pulling him back into a kiss.

~The Future~

10 years have past and you got married, having a baby girl named Maria. She was a girl who loved to play sports which basketball was her favorite. She always won the challenges for her team so she was really popular. You and (h/n) was living a happy life together playing around and being loved.

Yup life was great!

~ Question of The Day ~

What state was (h/n) moving too?