Youtube Markiplier x Reader:Valentines Day

Requested by @sonikku13 @ToriBubblyBlub 

-

You were on Mark's lap making a video together. You two have been best friends for 5 years and you were falling for the man. 

Today was a special day. Valentines day. You wanted to surprise him with a special gift.

The problem was you had no idea. But Mark...he had a special idea.

~Time Skip~

You and Mark were watching movies like TFIOS,Toy Story,Avengers etc.

'Hey (y/n). Ill be back gotta use the laboratory." he smiles as you giggle nodding. He walks down the hall but heads into his room.

He goes thru his closet and gets out a box of chocolate with a heart shaped balloon and a huge husky dog plush.

"Hope (y/n) likes it." He goes over to your room and unlocks the door setting the things on the bed. He sighs feeling scared.

"here i go." He thinks before leaving the room. He went back sitting next to you.

"lets continue watching." He suggests. It was finally 12 am. You yawn(i just yawned XD fuck)leaning against his shoulder.

"tired?" He asks. You nod slowly.

"Well its late.Lets go to bed." He felt his heart race. He didnt know how you would think of the gifts. You slowly walk away towards your room.

"Night mark." You turn to look at him smiling.

'Night." He waves. You enter your room turning the lights on. You widen your eyes seeing something catching your eyes.

"M-mark?" You exclaim. You felt Mark wraps his arms around your waist from behind.

"I hope you like it." He whispers nervously. You turn to look at him smiling.

"I love it! Thank you thank you!" You hug him tightly knocking the both of you over onto the ground. You both laugh smiling.

He pulls you into a kiss shocking you at first. You smile kissing back.

"I love you (y/n)...Happy valentines day."