Black Butler Ciel x Suicidal!Reader

You sighed trying to find a place to go do your 'business'. You hated being at a party. It was too loud and obnoxious. You hated the sound of laughing and happiness, why you ask? Well you had none of that. You always got bullied and were sick of this happening to you. You question yourself why did they have to pick on you. Maybe it was better to end your life here so everybody could just celebrate your dissepearance. You walk around the crowd and try to look for a restroom but then accidentally, you bumped into Ciel. The little young rich boy, who never smiled. He turn his head slighty as you frozed not knowing what to do or say.

"Hello there ______. You have to watch your surroundings." he said in his everyday usual tone. You nodded slightly and replied, " Yes sir. Do you might know any restroom by here?" " There is one down the hallways ahead of you,and then you take a left." You nod and start walking off. You took all the directions that he told you and finally found the bathroom. You knock the door to check if anyone was there. Nobody answered. You slowly opened the door seeing no one. You sigh in relief and walk in, closing the door behind you. You walk over to the sink and then roll up your sleeve. Your arm was covered up with many scars.

You took something out of your pocket which was a small blade. But it was more painful than it seemed. It had a sharp end which was easy to leave a mark with one move. You lay-ed the tip of the blade onto your arm and slowly slide it across your arm leaving a mark. Blood started dripping out of the scar making you wince a little. It burned so much you had tears forming in your eyes in pain. Then somebody knocked on the door making you jump. You quickly slid your sleeve back down hiding your scars and hid your blade back to your pocket. "hello? Is this occupied?" It was Ciel. You took a deep breath and slowly opened the door, seeing him with his everyday face. " I'm sorry to keep you waiting..." You said stepping out. He nods and walks in. You started to walk away but not noticing your blade slip out falling out your pocket.

Ciel turned his head around seeing the blade on the ground as you walked away. He steps out the bathroom and walks over to the blade, kneeling down examining it. " Well this is strange..." He thought to himself. He stood and then saw his butler, Sebastian, standing next to him. " What did you find master?" Ciel looks at you seeing you walk over to the balcony. " Come with me Sebastian." He said starting to walk to the direction you were going. Meanwhile, you were at the balcony looking at the moon seeing how bright it was. You looked down seeing how rough the cement was. It was your chance. You took a deep breath and stepped onto the edge of the balcony. You closed your eyes and jumped off. But then you felt arms wrap around waist pulling you back. You opened your eyes and look back seeing it was Sebastian, Ciel's Butler. He steps back holding you as you tried struggling out but you were to weak due to your arms. " P-please let me go..." You yelped. " _________, what were you planning to even do? Kill yourself?" Sebastian turned around still holding you as it was Ciel.

" N-no...." He takes something out his pocket and hands it out. " I believe you dropped this..." You widened your eyes seeing it was the blade. " W-... Where did you find it?" " You dropped it when you were walking." you tried reaching out for it but he then threw it away as it flies away somewhere nowhere to be found. " Ciel! What did you do!? I needed that!" You yell trying to move out. " and for what?!" You widened your eyes hearing his tone. He sounded so serious. You looked down closing your eyes starting to tear up. Sebastian released you as you fell on the ground falling onto your knees. " Why would you care?...." You tightened your hands into a fist. You didn't want them in your buisness. " I don't want you to go thru this shet! This waste of time! You don't know how worried i am for you since forever!" He yells in a angry tone. You were shocked. He was worried for you...since forever. 

But how? You never remember him being with you. You then open your eyes having your life flashed before your eyes. Since you were little, alone , you remember seeing this little boy hiding behind things looking at you. You always thought it was just your imagination but it wasn't. It was him. You look up at him with tears running down your cheek. " It was you..." He stands there looking down at you. You jump up and wrap your arms around him making him lean back a little shocked, not expecting that. He then slowly wraps his arms around you as well. You buried your face onto his shoulder sobbing a little. " I-i'm sorry i never noticed you...." he slowly strokes your hair trying to calm you down.

" There there..." You winced a bit still feeling the burn on your arm. He pulls you back and extends his hand out. You hand him your arm as he slowly pulls up your sleeve. You look away closing your eyes. He sees all the scars on your arm and then pulls the sleeve back down. " You have to stop this nonsense ______. I guess i will have to protect you from all this drama." You look back at him not knowing what he was trying to say. " You will now be living with me. No but's or if's." You had a small smile form onto your face and then pulled him back into a hug. " Thank you sir...." " Pleae just call me Ciel...Or whatever you call your boyfriend." You blushed rapidly as you saw Ciel having a small smirk on his face. You smiled and pulled him into a kiss as both of your lips touched. He tasted so sweeter than he expected. 

Sebastain smiles and thinks to himself, " ahhh... young love. How sweet yet rather weird me being here watching." He sweat drops and starts walking away from both of you. Ciel then pulls back and faint smiles. " I love you _____." " I love you too Ciel..." You both then pull back into the kiss.

The Future

-------------------------

You and Ciel got married living in the same mansion Ciel had. You had a daughter name Michiko (means  beautiful and wisdom)

Life was beautiful as your young daughter always had a smile no matter what happens. Ciel always took care of both you when dangerous things happened. You were best friends with Mey-Rin and always helped each other dress. 

Sebastian always helps the whole family out whenever anyone needed something.  Yup, life was beautiful. Until Mey-Rin got in a accident during a car crash with a drunk man. 

You walked over towards a dark place and held a bonquet a flowers and walk over to a grave and kneel down. You set them down seeing her picture on the grave. You started tearing up and held in your screams. " I'll miss you..."