YouTube Mitchell Hughes x Reader: I choose you

(also cursing. Just in case  you need to be warned! But you should know by now that this whole book has cursing XD )

(Y/N) POV

I was running down the hall. My friend (f/n) was slowly following behind. She was such a slow poke. I over heard that Mitch,or Bajancanadian his you tube name,was in the cafeteria signing papers. It was a shock to everybody...why would he...out of every other school...come here?I turned around the corner slamming the doors open. What i didnt see was that the floor was wet. I took a step onto the floor falling over.

Mitch's POV

I was signing was some shirts and other stuff from the fans,than something caught my attention. I looked to the side seeing a girl on the ground. She mustve slipped. I couldn't help but chuckle.

2nd POV

You were on the ground feeling heat rushing towards your face.

"Look what you did to yourself...stupid." You think to yourself, mentally face-palming. You than heard footsteps coming towards you. Looking up you see the one and only Mitch.

"Here let me help you up." He says holding ou this hand. You take it as he pulls you up.

"Thank you. My name is (y/n)" You say with a smile.

"Hey (y/n), so me and my friends are going to play some virtual minecraft and i want you to join.Want to come?" He says making your heart jump.

"W-wait did you say virtual minecraft?" you stutter with excitement. He chuckles nodding.

"Id love too!" You jump up with joy. he takes your hand dragging you along. You were in shock. How could this be happening!? He took you to this room seeing Jerome,Ashley,Ryan and Adam.

'Hey guys! Do you mind if i bring a friend a long?" Mitch asks as the gang nods with a smile. Ashley stood up going over to you.

"Another girl yes! Youre going to be on my team with Jerome!" She exclaims,having you two fist bump. You both sat down on a chair.

"Okay so its like minecraft but your being in the game. Here put the helmet on." she says pointing up. You look up seeing a helmet.You bring it down putting it onto your head. You were in awe. It felt so real. You walked around as you saw a chest. You squeal,opening it seeing a iron axe.

"Sweet.." you say to yourself grinning. You look around seeing yourself in the middle of nowhere. You walk around jumping up some blocks seeing a ocean up ahead. You awe,running towards it. You stand on the edge,closing your eyes,having the wind blow thru your hair. You than heard something behind you.Your reflexes kicked in,as you turned kicking the person down,slamming your axe onto the leg.

"Ow...fuck...."It said.You widen your eyes seeing it was Mitch.

"Shit you scared me." You say. You see that you gave a huge cut onto his leg.

"Oh my god im so sorry. Here lets get out of here so i can help you." You suggest taking of your helmet. You go over to Mitch,helping him take off the helmet.You both quietly walk out the room heading back to the cafeteria. You go over to the table as he sat.

"Ok ill go get the bandages." You say running off. he couldnt help but love you being worried. he smiled to himself. You rushed back carrying some bandages and medical stuff. You kneeled down rubbing the blood off his leg,wrapping the bandage around his leg.You were done as you sighed in relief looking up at him with a smile.

"Thanks." He says smiling looking down at you. You blushed looking away,nodding. You stood back up about to speak until you saw a group of fangirls rushing towards Mitch. They push you out the way making you fall over. You groan as you saw Mitch confused. You could see the annoyance in his eyes...wait...hes annoyed by fans for once? Youre one how come his doesnt do the same to you? (A/N: You really dont know -.- ) You squeezed thru the crowd finally reaching Mitch. You pull him out,running out the cafeteria dragging him out. he sighed in relief.