Genderbend!Reader meets Reader

You were out to buy some groceries for the summer festival. You needed to buy the final item to complete the slushies you plan on making, ice. You head over to the fridge to see if there was some ice but sadly you saw none. "Thats strange i could've sworn i saw a bag left..." you said to yourself. You shut the door shut as you were about to walk off you bumped into a person."oh I'm sorry i did-.."

You widened your eyes seeing what seemed like your reflection. "Is that...me?" The person had said. You both waved your hands at one another,copying each other's movements. "You look just like me..." You spoke out. "No, you look just like me." The other you has said. "Well um, my name is _____" You smiled holding your hand out. "My name is (your gender-bend name)" He/She shook your hand.

"Anyways besides all this awkwardness, Have you seen any ice here? I needed to buy some for the summer festival today." He/She shook their head up and down, handing you a bag. "I got 2 so here take one of mine." You gladly accepted it. "Thank you (Gender bend name). Well i must be off to set of my tent. Hope that maybe you can come to the festival." You waved goodbye racing off to pay and to set your tent up.

~Night of the summer Festival~

Hours has flown by, you sat at your booth, being tired as ever. You were woken up by the sound of a deep voice yelling out, "This slush is horrible!" "Oh I'm sorry i can-..." You than laughed seeing it was (gender bend name) with a smirk across his/her face. "Made it to the party. Why aren't you partying as well?" He/she asked crossing their arms across their chest. You took a small shrug looking at the crowd.

"Everybody has a partner or group to dance with." You look back at him/her. Without a word you were being pulled off to the crowd, by (gender-bend name). "Hey let me go!" You try to wiggle yourself out but failed. "Not until you have some fun." He/she laughs as they set you back up. "Now come on lets just dance." You take a sigh knowing you weren't going to get away from this. "Fine but blame me if I break a bone." You tease starting to dance.

~After a couple of dances~

You head over to take a small beverage to wash yourself down with all this dancing. "Had fun i see?" You see it was your best friend (best friend name)."Yah it was to be honest." You stated taking a few sips. "Who was that person anyways?" "What person?" You ask. "The person that took you out to dance." "Oh him/her. Hes/shes just a person i met." You smiled. "Hmmm thats what they all say." Your friend smirks as you were confused on what your friend meant.

"I know you have feelings for him/her." You start to heat up but rolled your eyes walking back to your gender-bend self. "Whatever we're just friends."You said. You walk back to your gender-bend self, just as the music turned into a slow dance. "Well this is awkward.." You laughed nervously. "maybe for you." He/She pulls you to him/her putting hand on your waist and holding your hand with the other.

You both started slowly dancing to the music. "You know ____,you look beautiful in this moon light." He/she comments making you blush. "Well um, thank you." You giggled as you looked into his/her eyes. You slowly started leaning up to him/her, but than the music stopped as you both backed away, looking away. "Well i had fun ____.I must be off now. Hope to see you soon right?" He/she smiles walking away. "Yah..soon" You smiled.

(Happy 4th of july!!!!!🇺🇸)