Everytime it Rains in Britain, Arthur is crying

( To make it have more feels listen to Viva la Vida by Coldplay while reading this )

Arthur's POV
I sit in the corner of my bedroom with my pillow in my arm. It has the familiar scent of Alfred's chestnut hair. It is a cold and barren rday today. I know i can do nothing more than weep over the past, grasping the last bits of my only family the man who i thought was there. I can see Alfred walking away in front of me as i reach out for him in the distance. His image shatters and my vision goes blurry.
The boom of the thunder and crack lightning echoes in the distance. The hollow gap in my heart fills with water. tp, tp, tp. The rain begins to pour as the tears come cascading down my cheeks. The soft sound of rain comforts me, gentle and delicate, but breaks at the lightest touch.
This is my heart. My soul. My being. I am too fragile so I remain idol, and my soul desolate. I cannot wait for a knight in shining armor, and i cannot save myself; 'this much too late for such action. I rest my head on my pillow, forever wishing for my Alfie.
I remember his warm grasp...
I miss him greatly~

-------------------------
This feels was written by a great friend of mine named kona_kona_chan . She wanted people to find out about this since she says nobody will listen to her. She wants to be discovered. Please go check out her books and comment something nice.
If any of you want something of yours to be discovered or maybe we can collab leave a comment below than. :D
(its freaking annoying posting this on my phone :/ )