Doctor Who 11th doctor x reader:valentines day

Requested by @Omg-A-Tardis-at-221b

(love your username btw)

-

"Doctor?" you say looking out of the tardis. He walks to you seeing you were looking out the tardis.

"Yes (y/n)?" He asks looking at you smiling. You sigh,

"What do you see as a timelord? When your on earth?" You smile as he takes a deep sigh.

"I walk the face of earth once more,a mindless puppet, my strings are torn.the creaky bones, the bad eyesight,yet the chance to turn wrong to right.wars-a-waging, old mans guilt,the worlds now on more then just a tilt.parents weeping, children slain,bloody thoughts, fear will reign.I look in the shadows, a creature did lurk,he whispered to me, hiding a smirk."Thou shalt be killed if thee can't find,the demon lurking in thou mind."So off I ventured, to quench my thirst,of corpses piled with hearts-a-burst.And on that quest what did I see?...The Wicked Path Of Destiny" You awe on how deep that sounded. He always had a mind of knowledge and life.

"Okay well if i died...What would you say at my funeral?" You smile weakly. he shook his head.

"I never want to see you dead and not my by side but my words would be.." He takes a deep breath.

"There is snow in the air.The coldness reaches my heart.There is death everywhere.My stone heart is tearing apart.Our emotions are hidden in the cold.The only person I have left is you.The world covers you in a snow fold.I have to run before they take you too.I know the winter has pulled you weak.As you lay frozen to the ground.

Don't ask me to leave you, just don't try to speak.Even your hunger is silenced; you don't even make a sound.Frozen flakes fall like tears.You put up a fight.But you got weaker and weaker as the days come near

.Your last breath was frozen into the night.You could still live if you just held on a little more.I hear them coming but I don't try to hide.In the sky your spirit soars.I will fight for you and I will miss you because you died.Last night it was so cold.

But I don't mind it now, I don't even feel it .All our things were sold.Just to accept the fact that you're gone, I can't handle the feeling.As the degrees dropped.Your heart rate started to slow.After a while your shaking stopped.And your blood wouldn't flow

.As I held you in my arms.The light of dawn began to shine.Their coming by the sounds of alarms.But they can't take you away, no, your mine.Asleep on my lap.I can hear them coming down the road.

You look so peaceful like your taking a nap.I think as my tears explode.Snow is crunching underneath their boots .Here they come all dressed and fine.I have to run before they shoot.A tear runs down my face when I look at you one last time..."

You tear up smiling. You look at him pulling him into a hug.

"Doctor...Youre are truly an inspriration."

"Thank you love...I also have one more thing to say." He pulls you back as you both look into each others eyes.

"As I think of our friendship, I begin to see.Mere words can't describe what you mean to me.When this cold, hard world has me lonesome and blueI look up to see my angel, my sweet angel, you.You dry the tears that fall from my eyes.You bring me sunshine to brighten my sky.You rescue me when I'm scared and alone And take my hand to lead me home.

No matter the miles that keep us apart We're always together in each other's hearts.Sometimes we take for granted, I fear,The ones who are so close and dear.We get so caught up in life and things we must do Sometimes we forget to stop and say I love you.If ever you felt I forgot or didn't care

Let me stop right now, my true feelings I'll share.

You're the sun in my sky, the bed where I lie.You're the home where I'm safe, the field where I play.You're everything I am, everything I do.So what I am saying is..i love you." You blush insanely as the doctor pulls you into a passionate kiss. You wrap your arms around his neck as he held you tight.

"I will never let you go...'

"promise?" You say.

'...Promise." He respond smiling.

"Dont believe the lies...Youll one day be nothing...He will leave you like the others." You hear the demon say inside your head.

"The beam shines down,The rays so bright,The stars come forward,At the dead of night.I feel you close,You're always here,The glow of the sun,You're my star, my dear.An angel gained,A distance apart,

Our friendship lives on,A place in my heart.I feel you close,You're always here,The glow of the sun,You're my star, my dear.A loss like this,Won't heal too soon,You light the sky,The sun, the stars, the moon." He sings to you to chase your demons away.