Black Butler Sebastian x Ciel:Dont leave me(part2)

"Fin!Mey!Bay(forgot his name!)!Start the tub and let it warm up!Now!" He yells from afar.

The servants were about to leave when they heard Sebastian call them to a task, they went to it right away setting it. Mey Run the maid, rushed in the room, "its done Sebastian sir! Oh my is he alright? Master looks very sick!,yes he does!"

Finny the cute little blonde ran in and worried, "awe the master looks sick"

"Oh he looks bloody terrible, its another asthma attack isn't it?" Bard walked by.

Tanaka worriedly looked at Sebastian, Tanaka was old and loved tea. However, he still cared much for his master.

The small short hair bluenatte was finding it hard to breathe, as he coughed violently still and soon he came to passing out from all the air loss, but as soon as Sebastian got him in the tub with the herbs he needed and all. Ciel was sure to wake up.

Sebastian runs to the tub as he gently slides his clothes off. He puts him in the tub,

rubbing the herbs against his chest.

"Please be alright my lord." He said to himself.

Ciel slowly began to wake up as he panted softly, and groaned, "se-sebastian" his breathing was coming back

"My lord youre awake." He said reassuringly. He sat him up a bit straighter.

"Are you feeling a bit better?" He asked

Ciel took in a deep breathe and nodded, "yes I...am...how did I get here?" Ciel asked curiously.

"I brought you in here. You were having an asthma attack." He stood up going to get a towel.

Ciel turned and looked at Sebastian, he blushed softly, "th-thank you Sebastian..."

He turns to look at Ciel.He notices his blush and smirked.

"Its no problem my lord." He walks off to get the towel.

Ciel took in another deep breathe and let it out, he swirls the water in the tub as he waited for Sebastian to come back with the towel.

Sebastian finds the towels as he walks back down the hall.

He than heard a noise. He turned to look to the side and only saw a crow outside the window

He raised an eyebrow and shook it off,walking back. Something felt wrong...really wrong.

Ciel heard the door creak thinking it was Sebastian, "Sebastian...I wanted to ask you something..." When the Butler didn't respond Ciel turned around to face him and his eyes widened, he screamed loudly.

Sebastian widened his eyes.

"My lord!" He yells as he started to run. He ran as fast as he could trying to see what it was

Ciel was threw himself in the back of the tub panting as his hands grinned the edges of the tub, he head was bleeding a bit from hit he took to his head when he threw himself back. He winced a bit as he shivered, "wh-wh-what was th-that?" he spoke with fear, "i-it was like... S-some mon-st-ster...I..." he stood still and blinked a few times, but just stared into the spot where he had seen the scary being that was now gone. A tear fell down his cheek and he didn't know why he felt so depressed, but he was. He didn't say a word he just stared.

Sebastian stepped in seeing Ciel was there.

"My lord. What had happened?" He asked coming up to him.

Something was up and he needed to know what before something bad happened.

Ciel couldn't answer he was in shock, and it seemed like it wasn't going to go away until Sebastian found something to make him move again. He didn't wanted to speak or do anything.