Youtube Joe Sugg(AU) x Reader

You were in your apartment waiting for Joe(also the joker in this) to come back.At least you hope he came back.Usually hes on the run and just so insanely weird. But he was an amazing friend.

The thing you didn't know was that Joe wasn't really causing trouble.He was out finding some gifts for the very special someone he loves.

Joe was at standing outside a store,having a hoodie over his head so nobody can who he was.

"Whoa." He mumbles seeing some cute stuff through the window.He didn't know what to get you.He than noticed something that you would love.

He smirked as he busted the window as sirens went off.He cackled getting out the place with the gifts without getting caught.

Back at your place,you were falling asleep on the couch with the Tv on playing your favorite tv show. You yawn silently until you heard a bust in your window.

You groan knowing it was Joe.

"Christ! This is the 5th broken window this month!" You yell as you sit up turning to look at him.

You than blush rapidly seeing Joe was holding a gift for you. You stood up walking over to him. It was a special disc.

It was the new season of (your favorite show) that hasn't been released yet!

(*hears all the Sherlock fans cry* too soon?)

"Oh..my god...B-but..." You say.

"Found it in the store.Robbed it when i had the chance." He grinned having his cheeks a bit red.

You squeal before pulling him into a hug.

"This is the best!thank you ,thank you,thank you!" You exclaim.He chuckles loving your excitement.

"Well i would love something in return." He said as he tapped on his lips. You blush again as you roll your eyes playfully,gonna place a quick kiss but he pulls you into a passionate kiss instead.

Making you drop the cd disc.You pull back rapidly.

"Oh my god you almost made me break it!" You squeal picking it rapidly,overprotective of the cd.

He chuckles.

"Love how funny you are." He says as you both smile and blush.

(please check out my new post after this!when i post it)