Hetalia Abusive!Prussia x Reader x Germany

"enough you whore!"Prussia yells throwing a bottle at you. Thankfully you dodged it.

" Gilbert! I promised your brother to take care of you and stop your habits! Now give me that!" You reach out for his bottle,but he grabbed your wrist,pushing your back onto the wall.

"You cant tell me what to do!" He yells throwing a punch onto your chest. You yelp not trying to seem weak.

"Stop this..." You murmur out. He pushes you to the ground, you groan. he walks up to you holding a whip. You widen your eyes in fear about to run away but he set his foot on your chest,pushing you down. He whips you on the stomach as you scream. the pain...the feeling... it was horrible. he did it over and over and over. you were going numb. Your vision was blurry.

" Just finish me already..." You mumble. Prussia set his arm up but was pushed away by a cop. You widen your eyes,sitting up. You see Germany running over to you. He picks you up,the cops pushing Prussia out the house.

"Oh god (y/n)...I'm so sorry for leaving you with that bastard." Ludwig said sadly. he set you down on his bed,going to get some alcohol and bandages. You look at your stomach seeing the huge cut. Ludwig comes back,fixing you up.

"Thank you Ludwig.." you say. you were about to get up but he stopped you.

"No just stay here..." you lay yourself down closing your eyes.

"Germany stay with me." you say making him blush. He goes on the other side,going under the covers. His fingers intertwine with yours,snuggling up to his chest.

" Ich liebe dich..." 

"I love you too..." Prussia was getting inside the police car as he thinks to himself.

'Ill get you west...you and that little bitch of yours."

~ Up next: The Lorax Onceler x reader:New people new town ~