(male)insert x reader: give up already you're to late(part 6)

You widen your eyes seeing (m/i). It couldn't be him..He was dead!

"n-no...Its not you. I know its not you!" You scream looking away holding your head.

"(y/n).Please look at me." He said holding his hand out.

"Stop it! Whatever this is stop it!" You scream starting to run into the living room.

"I said it once...I said it twice...I said a thousand fucking times! Stop!" You bury a pillow in your face crying.

"Please (y/n)...Remember us. We were best friends...Im sorry i never appreciated how much you cared..." he looks down sadly. He sits next to you trying to hug you but he just went thru.

You peek over crying. You could see the sadness on his face.

"(m-m/i)...But y-you're gone..." You whisper looking at your feet.

"I know...But it wasn't a choice...I never wanted to hurt you."

"But its like I'm sleeping walking...You are not here...You're just a spirit...a ghost...nothing more." You look into his white eyes...White soul..."

"The sky is falling the sun is burning...there's no point in living."

"What are you saying..." You ask confused.

"Im not sure...I dont know i can keep up with you now...But the ground will open like an ocean.."

"Wait is the world ending..." You widen your eyes in fear.

"I swear to god.." He whispers.

"You say you swear to god...Now swear to me!" You yell terrified.

"I swear...To you." He chuckles,looking down. That laugh...His adorable laugh.

"Damn it..." You mumble.The world will end soon.

"I cant do anything about it...But if i had one wish..." He pauses.

"For me to fix our problems." He looks into your eyes as you tear up.

"If i could give you a last hug i would you little asshole." You cry into your hands. This was the end.

"(y/n)...Go back to the funeral. Give a speech ...About us. "

"But whats the point...I wont ever see you again." You whisper. He put his hand on top of yours.

"Please...That is my death wish." He teases without trying to make a pun.

"Bitch..."You giggle.

"Go...before its to late..."

"Don't worry i will." You whisper running out the house. You felt your heart race.The world was ending...Maybe it was starting..Or he is lying. But you had to grant this wish.

You hear screaming. You stop looking to the left seeing people running.

"Earthquake!" Many yells. You widen your eyes.

"The end is near.."

(really tried to make this the last part...Guess this is a cliff hanger)