Finally Part 2

thought this was the end? You were simply wrong than...Part 2 is here
-
-

You opened your eyes feeling something pulling you back. It was Sebastian the butler of Ciel Phantomhive. "Sebastian.." You whispered as he pulled you the hardest he could. "Miss (L/N). We can't loose you. You are the only one strong enough to fight of this curse and bring the Author back! Do you understand me?" You widened your eyes, now knowing there was a chance.

He pushed you off as he grabbed onto a tree branch. "Run _______! Go find the Doctor he can help you!" He yells out as you took his orders running off. You pushed yourself thru the crowd, running to the Tardis. You smashed yourself thru the door falling to the ground. "Ow..." You groaned looking up seeing Rose and the Doctor. "______!" Rose runs over to you pulling you into a hug.

"Hello rose..." You smiled hugging back. "_____ what brings you here?" Doctor asks. "Sebastian said you can help me fight of this curse and vortexes." "Yah... I think i can at least." He gave a smile as he went to the middle trying to open a small door. "We must open this but there is no way somebody can. Its invincible." He said pulling the hardest he could.

"Maybe i can help?" You looked back seeing Thor. "Thor! You came just in time!" "Step aside i'll do this." He swung his hammer up as he slammed it down popping the door open. "Wow... Its so bright." You walked over to the light. "No _____ the Energy of the Tardis is very deadly!" The doctor yells out but you knew you had to do this. To save this world and people's life.

You took a deep breath and sucked in most of the energy into your eyes. You fell over as Thor held you up. "Thanks.... Now lets head back out there and save those people." "____ what about you?! You can die with that energy!" The doctor yells out. You took a deep breath and boldly said, "Than i will die for our world." With that you ran off.

You ran thru the crowd trying to find the author. "Police!" You yell out to them finding man who held the author. " Give me the body! I can stop this madness!" You yell out. He takes a nod handing you the author. You ran back to the first vortex that appeared. You saw Sebastian was still holding onto the branch. "____ hurry up! I don't think everybody can hold the current any longer!" He yells trying to hold his grip.

You set the body down, sitting next to it. You place your hand onto the Author's heart singing a small quote from the Author. "Reality might be difficult, but thats what imagination is for." You stood up waiting for a reaction. "Come on come on..." You mumble, feeling the current get heavier. You felt the wind pick you up "Come on come on!" You yell out. Did it work? Or was it a failure? "Don't take me back to this hell!" with those words the Author shot her self up, taking out the journal.

The author wrote in the book yelling out, "No more of the real world! Let this world hold on!" With that the vortex stops as everybody falls down.you look up seeing the Author look down at you. "Need a hand?" She held out her hand as you took it, pulling you up. "Thank you for saving me. " She thanks as you just took a small smile. "Its no problem..." You then felt your mind going dizzy. You blacked out before falling she took you in her hands.

"___" The doctor runs over to the Author. "No!... The energy consumed her!" The author just laughs and takes her journal out,placing you on the ground, saying "This is my world Doctor.... I control it." She smirks running her pencil on her journal. "I control who dies and who lives..."

"Thought this world ended... ?The battle just started. Lets continue the All around the world One-shots"