Finally....

You were hanging out with your new husband/boyfriend/ fiance/ or being single (depending on what status your in after you read the one-shots). You were having the best time of your life, laughing with your friends from OHSHC, Sega, Minecraft, Dreamworks, Disney and many more.

You were all outside exploring the country UK, seeing the small shops outside. "Oh my god this necklace is beautiful." You exclaimed with glee. It was a blue ruby necklace with a silver lace. You decided to pay the man and left skipping off putting the necklace on you.

Then all of a sudden you saw some people running off into a group circle. "Hey ______ I think you want to see this..." Tamaki from OHSHC whispered to you as you followed him to the circle. You pushed your way thru the people as your sight took gaze upon a body.

"Everybody calm down. Now does anybody know who this girl is?" One of the polices yelled out pointing at the body on the ground. You raised your hand up as he took gaze upon you giving a nod for you to speak. "Shes the a-author...." You said quietly. "The doctor?" He couldn't here you. "Shes the author!" You yelled out

"Shes the one... Who created the world we're living on now. Our life. The one-shots...love life..sad life....Now because she's gone... We're all dead." With that final sentence everybody started to panic running in multiple directions. You saw a vortex coming near the sky. It was the end of your happy life... "No i dont want to go back society not like this!" You yelled out running for your life, but felt the strong wind pull you back.

"Don't take me back to that hell! Not to that... Planet of Drama!" With that you were pulled back having your whole life, paradise end going back to hell.

This is the end... Of these All around the world oneshots...