Epilogue - Love

^I am not religious in any way but I do like that quote.

I am skipping chapter 27 as I have nothing to write for it and going straight to the epilogue.

-~-

The following day, I didn't see much of Edward at all. Bella had finally made her choice and he was off comforting her since she had been upset.

It felt wrong that I had finally been reunited with the love of my life but love was tearing Bella apart.

Love shouldn't be like that.

Love shouldn't be something that causes pain but more often than not that is exactly what it does.

Love should make you feel better. Love should make you feel good about yourself.

Love should mean you have someone to lean on in your darkest times and someone to celebrate with in your brightest.

Love should mean you have someone to laugh with and someone to cry with.

Love should mean you have someone to support you and care about you and for you to do the same in return.

Love should be the best thing to ever happen to you...

But it's not.

Love is confusing, and love is hard.

Love is complicated and definitely not a smooth ride.

There will be challenges and problems but the outcome is what's most important.

And right now, it was all looking good.

-~-

So that concludes Eclipse! I can't believe we are this far through the story, 111 parts!

Thank you so much everyone for reading, voting and commenting. I love you guys and thank you for all the support as without it I would not have written this.

💖💖💖