Chapter 15 - (Part 1) Rosalie

*Edited* 08/05/2020 - Please comment any grammar errors of missed. Thank you.

Check out the picture at the top of the chapter. Click it to see full image as you can't even read the writing on it just looking at it now. Xx

After Edward had left I went to find Rosalie. I wanted to know what Edward had been talking about when he'd said we had more in common than I thought.

I could smell her in her room with Emmett. I knocked on the door and she called out "Come in," in a slightly irritated voice. I opened the door and stepped inside.
"Ugh," she said "What do you want?"
"Can I talk to you?"
"What is it?" Rosalie said. I looked at Emmett until he said "I'm going to go and see if Jasper wants to go and hunt."

"What do you want?" Rosalie sounded annoyed.
"It was something Edward said," I told her.
"Of course."
"He said that I should come and make things up with you."
"You know you don't have to listen to your brother all the time. I didn't listen to mine."
"You had a brother?"
"Two but they were younger. They never listened to me anyway." I laughed lightly. Rosalie looked at me curiously.

"I think that's a little sibling trait," I explained, going to sit on the bed next to her. "Back in my human days, I never listened to Edward. The only reason I do now is because of the time we spent apart. I missed him so much. Do you miss your brothers?"
"Occasionally but I don't remember them that well. All I clung to in my first few days was the night of my transformation. The pain, the anger. Those... those monsters." She let out a growl.
"What happened to you, Rosalie?"
"You don't know?" I shook my head. "I'm surprised Edward never told you."
"He likes to give people as much privacy as he can because he can't help reading your minds."

"Would you like to know?"
"Yes."
"It was 1933, 2 weeks exactly before you arrived, I heard. How close you were to meeting us. Only a few days. Anyway, I was 18, I still am in that sense. I was very happy with my life. Just to be me, Rosalie Hale and have men's eyes watching me everywhere I went, from the year I turned twelve. My parents weren't as satisfied as I was. They were never satisfied; they always wanted more. But me, I knew what I wanted out of life, and there didn't seem to be any way that I wouldn't get exactly what I wanted. I wanted to be loved, to be adored. I wanted to have a huge, flowery wedding, where everyone in town would watch me walk down the aisle on my father's arm and think I was the most beautiful thing they'd ever seen. Admiration was like air to me, Eliana. I was silly and shallow, but I was content." She smiled slightly. But the smile disappeared as she continued with her story.

"There were a few things I wanted that were more meaningful. One thing in particular. My very closest friend was a girl named Vera. She married young, just seventeen. She married a man my parents would never have considered for me — a carpenter. A year later she had a son, a beautiful little boy with dimples and curly black hair. It was the first time I'd ever felt truly jealous of anyone else in my entire
life." That was not something I had thought about Rosalie. I knew was jealous of people, Bella for example, but I had never taken her for someone who wanted children. I sucked in a gasp of breath as I realised she could never have that. That was one of the reasons she was so unhappy with this life. And with her beauty there was no way she wouldn't have gotten that in her human life.

"I'm so sorry, Rosalie."
"Don't be. Nothing can change it now. But it was what I wanted most. I yearned for my own little baby. I wanted my own house and a husband who would kiss me when he got home from work — just like Vera. Only I had a very different kind of house in mind. I wanted very much the material things in life as well. My parents' influence had made me want a large house which someone else would clean. With a nice modern kitchen which someone else would cook in. In Rochester, there was one royal family — the Kings, ironically enough. Royce King owned the bank my father worked in and nearly every other really profitable business in town.."