[31]

"I don't like the way he looks at you." Isaac said glaring at the boy with the camera.

"Who? Oh, Matt." Willow followed his eye and saw Matt pointing his camera at her. "Yeah, to be honest he creeps me out."

"I'll kill him." Isaac clenched his jaw but Willow put a hand on his arm, pulling him back. "Maim him?"

"Isaac..." Willow warned him shaking her head.

"Well the little creep needs to back off."

"Well then, show him I'm taken." Willow smirked at Isaac, as Coach blew his whistle, ending their morning practice.

Isaac slightly leaned down, catching her lips as Willow dropped her lacrosse stick to wrap her arms around his neck. Isaac strongly gripped her waist making her skin tingle, pulling her closer to him.

"Harper! Lahey!" Coach shouted, blowing his whistle at them. "How long has this been going on? Never mind, don't answer that. I don't want to know." Willow pulled her hands to herself, as Isaac moved behind her, his hands still on her waist.

"Yes, Coach?" Willow asked seeing as the man was still looking at them.

"Lahey! Keep your dirty little hands to yourself during practices." He pointed at Isaac before walking inside.

"Come on, let's go in." Willow grabbed his hand and pulled him to the locker room.

"Hey, Danny. Got any extra tickets?" Willow heard Stiles ask just before Coach got out of his office.

"Can anybody tell me where the hell Jackson is and why he missed morning practice?" Coach asked as Willow felt Isaac wrapping his arms around her waist behind her, resting his chin on her shoulder.

"I thought I told you to keep an eye on him." Stiles hissed at Scott, not seeing Willow and Isaac behind them.

"Stilinski! Jackson?" Coach asked Stiles.

"Sorry Coach, I haven't seen him since the last time I saw him."

"Oh and when was that?" Coach asked expectantly.

"Last time I saw him was definitely the time I saw him last."

"Harper! You seen Jackson?" Coach addressed Willow making her friends turn back and see her standing there.

"No Coach, sorry."

"Danny, tell Jackson no missing practice this close to the championships, okay?" He leaned down to their goalie.

"Sure, Coach."

"That goes for all of you. I should be coaching college." Coach looked back at the team and slammed his door on his back.

"Sorry but I only got two myself." Danny replied with a shrug.

"You're taking me to the rave, right?" Willow turned around, Isaac's arm still around her.

"Of course." Isaac nodded. "Already got us tickets."

"Okay, okay. Hear me out." Willow heard Stiles trying to convince Danny.

"I think your friends need our help." Isaac was listening in their conversation as well. "Leave it to me." He smirked at her and let her go before giving her waist an assuring squeeze.

"You give us the tickets and you devote your life to abstinence and just-" Stiles was cut off when Isaac grabbed the back of their jerseys, pulling them towards him.

"How do you two losers even survive?" Isaac asked making Stiles roll his eyes.

"Hey." Willow warned him, walking towards them.