[62]

"Xylazine." Deaton came back to the examination room with small bottles. "It's a tranquilizer for horses. For a werecoyote, expect it to work within seconds." He explained, placing them onto the table. "I only have three so whoever's shooting, needs to be a damn good shot."

"Allison's a perfect shot." Scott nodded, confident in the huntress.

"Well... she used to be." Isaac shot back, recalling what had happened earlier.

"She can do it."

"If we manage to find the thing." Isaac argued again making Stiles roll his eyes.

"Okay, what is the point of him?" Stiles asked Willow with a frown. "Seriously, I mean, what is his purpose? Aside from the persistent negativity and the scarf?"

"Sti..." Willow put a hand on his arm as Isaac gave a mock smile to him.

"What's up with the scarf anyway? It's 65 degrees out." Stiles scoffed, pointing at the Beta.

"Look, maybe I'm asking a question no one here wants to ask." Isaac crossed his arms. "How do we turn a coyote back into a girl when she hasn't been a girl for eight years?"

"I can do it." Scott nodded, not seeming too sure of himself.

"You can?" Stiles asked with raised eyebrows.

"You remember the night Peter trapped us in the school?"

"Vividly." Willow mumbled.

"In the gym, he was able to make me turn using just his voice." Scott explained. "Deucalion did the same thing in the distillery."

"This is a werecoyote, Scott." Deaton voiced his concerns. "Who knows if it'll even work if you can find someone who can teach you."

"That's why you called Derek first." Stiles connected the dots.

"Yeah, I could try it on my own..." Scott muttered. "But right now, I'm too scared to even change into just a werewolf."

"We need a real Alpha." Stiles stated making Scott shoot him a taken aback look. "You know what I mean. An Alpha who can do Alpha things. You know, an Alpha who can get it going. You know, get it..."

"Up?" Isaac suggested making Willow bit her lip to hide her smile.

"Great." Scott groaned. "I'm an Alpha with performance issues."

"So many jokes." Willow sighed rubbing her temples, knowing it wasn't the right time.

"Is there anyone else besides Derek who could help?" Deaton asked, steering back to the subject.

"I wouldn't trust Peter." Isaac shrugged.

"Maybe the twins?" Stiles suggested earning a glare from Willow.

"They're not Alphas anymore." Deaton shook his head. "After what Jennifer did, almost killing them? It broke that part of them."

"Pity." Willow scoffed, rolling her eyes.

"Yeah but what if they know how to do it?" Stiles asked Scott, knowing they were their only hope.

"Nobody's seen them for weeks." Seeing the look of desperation on her best friend's face, Willow let out a long sigh.

"Oh, she's gonna come at me so bad for this but um... actually..." She grimaced with a weak smile. "I'll just call Lydia."

Willow stirred in her sleep, shivering lightly with her brows furrowed. She had been trying to stay awake but sleep consumed her. Her ears started to ring making her groan in her sleep. The ringing turned into a whirring sound so she shot up with wide eyes only to find herself restrained in the same basement. Her hands were bound to the chair she was sitting on as well as her ankles as she yanked on them to free herself.