[22]

"She ate the liver?" Scott asked in disgust as the trio was walking up to the school. It took some convincing but Willow proved her aunt that she was fine and somehow her wound was already almost healed.

"No, I didn't say she ate it. I just said it was missing." Stiles recalled the conversation he heard from his father.

"That's disturbing." Willow mumbled shaking her head.

"You know what? Even if she did, so what? It's the most nutritious part of the body." Stiles defended Lydia, not seeing a problem there.

"I never ate anyone's liver."

"Yeah right, 'cause when it comes to werewolves, you're a real model of self control."

"As much as I'd like to stay here and discuss cannibalism, I have something to do before practice." Willow interrupted their talk and walked away.

Quickly making her way towards the locker rooms, she changed into her lacrosse gear and walked out making a turn for the boy's locker room. She saw number 14 walking in and picked up her pace.

"Isaac!" She called out to him making him stop in his tracks.

"Oh, Willow. Hey." He turned around and Willow gulped seeing the evident black eye.

"Isaac, what happened?" She asked knowing deep down that it was his father.

"It's nothing." Isaac mumbled, shaking his head.

"You can tell me anything. I'm here to listen." She said with a small smile, hoping if she could get him to open up or something, she would be able to stop him from getting the bite from Derek. "Anyways... I wanted to apologize for ditching you at the formal." Willow said biting her lip. She didn't want him to feel like she abandoned him on purpose.

"No need to. I heard how you figured out the Hale Fire and confronted the murderer, got shot in the process and ended in the hospital." Isaac replied with a chuckle.

"Oh." Willow faintly blushed, scratching the back of her neck.

"I actually, uh, brought your stuff there."

"What? Why didn't you say hi?" Willow was taken aback by surprise.

"When I came you were sleeping so I didn't want to disturb you." Isaac sheepishly smiled, running a hand through his hair.

"Thank you." Willow smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Let's go! Come on people!" They heard Coach's shouts coming from the locker room.

Willow chuckled and went in, picking up her lacrosse stick.

"Wow." She heard Isaac exclaim breathlessly behind her back before he followed her in.

"Let's go! I have an announcement. Gather around." Willow walked to the front, standing in front of Coach. "Quicker! Danny put a shirt on." He rolled his eyes at him. Willow looked at her friend and chuckled as he obliged and threw his shirt over his head. "Stilinski, that means you!" Stiles rushed towards the team, bumping onto Danny by doing so. "Let's go, gather round. Listen up. Police are asking for help on a missing child advisory. It's a sick girl, roaming around, totally naked." He had a paper in his hands as he explained the reason of their meeting.

"Oh shut up Ramirez." Willow scoffed at him as he whistled at Coach's explanation.

"Thank you, Harper. Now, it's supposed to get below 40 degrees tonight. I don't know about you but the last time it was that cold and I was running around naked, I lost a testicle to exposure." Willow couldn't help but let out a snort at Coach. "Now, I don't want the same thing happening to some innocent girl. So police are organizing search parties for tonight." He taped the paper on his door with a smile. "Sign up, find the missing girl, you get an automatic A in my classes."