[57]

"To Willow." Sheriff Stilinski raised his glass with a grateful smile.

"To Willow."

Everyone around the table chimed in making Willow blush profusely. They were currently having dinner at the Stilinski house as everyone was finally in the loop and they didn't have to keep secrets.

"No, please." Willow shook her head. "I didn't do anything."

"You saved our lives." Melissa piped up. "As well as you kids."

"Yes, thank you all." Chris said a hand on his daughter's hand, having almost lost each other.

Aunt River had almost had a heart attack when Willow slowly explained what had went down with the Darach. Sure, she knew they were meddling with dangerous beings but she never expected for something like that to happen to her niece.

It had been four days since Willow had been ritually sacrificed and two days since she came back to life. Even though she acted like she was fine, something felt off. She just couldn't put a finger on it. Seeing her getting jittery, Stiles put a hand on her knee.

Willow looked at him and couldn't help but smile as he kept talking to Allison and Melissa, acting like he wasn't doing anything. She put a hand on his and interlocked their fingers, a way of thanking him. The small gesture didn't go unnoticed by Melissa who was sitting next to them. The older woman had a small smile on her face as she remembered how she would catch young Stiles rant about Willow to Scott.

"Dude, no fair!" Stiles exclaimed making Scott chuckle at him.

"Here, let me take that." Willow took the plate from Melissa's hands and got up.

"I'll help." Stiles volunteered a little too quickly, earning a warning glare from his father.

Willow shook her head, biting her lip to cover her smile as she gathered the dishes and made her way to the kitchen. Stiles followed in suit, having a hard time balancing the plates in his hands.

"All done." Willow handed Stiles the last plate so he could dry it off and put it back to its place.

"Finally." Stiles wrapped his arms around her waist, trapping her between himself and the kitchen counter.

"Come on, let's go back out." She said after giving him a short peck but he didn't budge.

"Can we just stay like this?" He asked with a small groan.

"Sti..." Willow put a hand on his chest. "Our friends and family are out there."

"You're right." He nodded resting his forehead against hers. "I just haven't seen you the whole day."

"How about I stay the night?" Willow replied with a suggestive smirk, putting a hand on the back of his neck.

"I like the sound of that." Stiles muttered against her lips. "Love you."

"Love you too." Willow replied quickly closing the gap between them.

"Hey guys, I came t- oh!"

"For the love of- Scott!" Willow pulled back and shot daggers at their friend. "You have enhanced hearing!"

"Sorry!" Scott replied with a sheepish grin. "Just came to say goodbye. We're about to leave." He pointed back.

The trio of friends walked back out, Stiles and Willow staying at the door to say goodbye to everyone until it was just the four of them left.

"All right, honey." Aunt River spoke up grabbing her purse. "We should leave as well."

"I was thinking..." Willow started, looking at the two adults with an innocent smile. "Maybe I can spend the night here?"