[16]

"Faster?" Willow asked as Stiles looked back to see if Kate Argent was still hot on their trail.

"Much faster." Stiles nodded.

"If she goes any faster, she's going to kill us!" Scott yelled from the back, clutching on the seats for dear life as Willow laughed and shifted gears.

"Relax boys, I haven't seen all of the Fast and Furious movies for nothing." She called out with a smile.

"We're definitely going to die!"

Willow loved driving stick shift cars, she just found it pointless to drive one all the time in the city so she had threatened Scott, who actually volunteered to drive, somewhere along the lines 'I swear to god if you don't let me drive I'll make a fur coat out of you.'

"Wills, slow down!" Scott yelled from the back, feeling sick.

"Hey Scott, I don't think you're grasping the concept of a car chase here." Stiles commented agreeing with Willow.

"If she goes faster, she'll kill us." Scott squeaked making Willow groan.

"Well Scotty, if I don't go faster, they're going to kill us!" She shifted gears again making the engine rev.

"Wait, wait. They're gone." Stiles turned around and turned the volume on.

"All units, suspect is on foot heading into the iron works." Sheriff Stilinski's voice rang out. They all shared a look before Willow made a fast U turn.

"I see him!" Willow pointed out and shifted gears, quickly turning the wheel. "Tokyo drift!" She yelled with a laugh.

"Get in!" Stiles ignored Willow as he opened the door for Derek and jumped to the back between the seats.

"Go, go, go, go!" Derek panted as someone started to shoot at the car.

"What part of laying low don't you understand?" Scott asked, making Willow snigger at his tone.

"Damn it, I had him!" Derek slammed his hands on the car.

"Who, the Alpha?" Willow saw Stiles stick his head between the seats.

"Yes! He was right in front of me and the freaking police showed up."

"Hey, they're just doing their jobs." Stiles defended his father.

"Yeah, thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state!" Derek raised his voice, looking back at Scott.

"I think you deserved that, after what you did to me." Willow pointed out, glaring at him and quickly looking ahead again.

"Can we seriously get past that? I made a dumbass mistake. I get it." Scott whined.

"I'm fine, thanks. Apology not accepted." Willow spat at Derek as Stiles leaned forward again.

"All right. How did you find him?" He asked, changing the subject.

"Can you try to trust us for at least half a second?" Scott asked seeing the look on Derek's face.

"Yeah, all of us." Stiles said with a hopeful look. "Or just them. I'll be back here." He muttered when the older werewolf glared at him.

"Look, the last time I talked to my sister, she was close to figuring something out. She found two things. The first was a guy named Harris." Derek started explaining after a sigh, knowing they wouldn't let it go.

"Our chemistry teacher?" Stiles asked with a puzzled look.

"Satan's spawn?" Willow added.