chapter 20

LOUIS**

I was really proud of my little sister. I knew I should have tried harder to get her more time but I knew if she stayed longer she was bound to get hurt. Either by the fans catching on about her and Harry or Harry breaks her heart. But somehow when I look at Harry I sense something different about him. Maybe because Sophie was not the typical girl he dates and maybe because he knew that even if he was a rock star my sister was still out of his league. Sophie, Liam and Niall each took a different guitar while Sophie stayed on the piano. Harry glanced up and walked towards me then.

“Hi, pumpkin,” I said squeezing his arm a bit.

“Louis, I just want you to know that—“ Harry got started but I already knew what he was going to say. Just because I liked wearing stripes doesn’t mean I’d leave my noggin’ in a boat.

“Yea, I already know what you’re going to say curly.” I said ruffling his hair like old times. Harry sighed and playfully swatted my hand away.

“So you’re cool with it?” He asked sounding like a child. Maybe I should even be glad that Harry was dating my sister at least I’d know that she wasn’t dating some prick she met at an alley or somewhere in the world better curly here than all those other maniacs.

“Yea, I guess I’m cool with it. I mean I can’t really do anything about it.” I said shrugging. I slapped Harry’s thigh and he yelped in pain.

“Enough with the heavy!” I said. “I don’t like being all this serious I wanna do something crazy!” Harry laughed beside me and punched me on the arm.

“What do you have in mind?” He said.

“I think it’s time for! tan tadadan!” He said in exaggeration. “Twitcam!” 

“Oh, right we haven’t been able to do one since the tour began.” Harry said. I got up from my chair and took my mac from my room and set it down on the coffee table.

“Louis are you doing a twitcam?” Niall said peering behind his shoulders. I nodded and gave him a thumbs up without looking at him.

“I just realized something, this is the first time we’ll be looking at the internet in a week.” Liam said snorting.

“It’s only been a week?” Zayn said disbelievingly he was munching on the bag of potato chips Niall gave Sophie.

“A week and a couple of days.” Harry said. After ten minutes of fidgeting with some buttons and controls I finally got the camera rolling. Instantly I got a thousand views. Harry came beside me and waved at the fans.

“Okay comment.” I said going through the first one.

“How is Sophie Tomlinson related to Louis Tomlinson?” Harry read.

“Sophie is Loui’s sister!” Niall said behind us they could see the band practicing and Sophie raised her hand in a wave. Instantly a dozen or more comments popped up:

Wow! She looks gorgeous! Is she really Louis’ sister?

Is she a model or something? I read a bit about her on a blog site!

“Sophie they’re asking if your Louis’ real sister!” Harry said.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” I said feigning hurt. Harry chuckled went to help Sophie get in front of the camera.

What happened to her foot Louis?

“It’s actually quite a long story but the good news is Sophie here would be out of the cast in three days.” I said pulling my sister to my side.

“Hi there!” She said waving. She went through the comments and smiled blushing in the process.

“No I’m not a model I wish I was but I’m not and yes unfortunately Louis Tomlinson is my brother.” She said sweetly.

“We are actually going to have Sophie on stage in California our last stop in America.” Harry said. Another blast of comment erupted:

Wow! She knows how to sing?

Like brother like sister

I smirked and flipped my hair slowly. Sophie laughed and pushed me out of the camera. Harry and I laughed. The other boys went behind us and we adjusted the camera so it could capture all of us.

“Ummm, I sing a bit but I don’t know if its good enough for one direction.” Sophie said.

“Are you crazy? Might I tell you dear fans that Sophie can play the piano wickedly and the guitar just as good.” Liam said ruffling Sophie’s hair. 

“You guys know that piano piece from twilight?” Zayn started saying.

“It’s called bella’s lullaby!” Josh shouted from the kitchen.

“Yea that she can do that!”  Zayn said pointing at Sophie. 

Sophie Tomlinson? I read about her in Marie Claire *site link*

“In Marie Claire?” We clicked the link and saw a photograph of Sophie back stage.

“Whoah Sophie.” I said looking through the site. They wanted Sophie for Marie Claire!

“Oh my gosh I guess I really am a model!” Sophie said gaping.