chapter 3

LOUIS**

We preferred to hang out in Harry’s room since it was the cleanest but that didn’t stop us from making a hot mess out of it. Right now Silent Hill was blaring on the 50 inch flat screen TV. It was times like these when all of us pretended we were normal teenagers no screaming fans, no rabid crowds, and no paparazzi. I clicked the pause button that was followed by a series of groans and grunting.

“Louis you ass! We were just getting to the good stuff!” Niall said throwing me some of his pop corn.

“Sorry guys, I need to talk to you about something.” I said going into serious mode.

“Uh-uh Louis is getting serious here guys.” Harry said munching on his Doritos.

“Okay so, we’re going on a tour three days from now. I decided to take my little sister with me.” I said. The boys looked at each other and grinned wildly.

“Sophia or Charlotte?” Liam asked still smiling. He seriously looked like a rapist with that stupid grin on his face so I threw him a pillow that landed smack down his head.

“Sophia you perve I’m setting up rules here guys, first, no flirting with her this goes for Harry.” I said, Harry’s eyes widened and stuck his tongue out at me “No taking advantage of my little sister, no holding hands, no romantic relationship whatsoever.”

“You’re a pain in the ass as a brother, you know that?” Zayn said.

“I like to keep my sister a virgin until she gets married.” I said defiantly. 

“You know there is a fairly huge chance she might have lost it already.” Liam said.

“Whatever, I like to think otherwise.” I said.

“Sophie was the blonde one, wasn’t she? We met her at Christmas last year.” Harry said still eating.

“She was fairly cute but we didn’t get to talk to her because Louis soaked up all the attention” Liam said snickering.

“It was my birthday lad!” I said in defense.

“What’s she like?” Zayn asked.

“She’s just like me but a little more girly you now. More importantly she knows how to cook!” I said throwing my hands up in the air and giving them the jittery fingers. 

“I know how to cook too!” Harry protested.

“Not like my little sister.” I said we all laughed and I turned the TV back on.

“She is really beautiful though Louis it would be fun to have her around.” Zayn said wagging an eyebrow at Liam.

“NO DATING MY SISTER!!” I shouted out of frustration.

“We got that already!” they all chimed in. 

*********

Sophie**

There was a rampant knock on the door and I bounded down to get it. When I opened the door a blast of air whooped into the house and I pulled Eleanor Calder my brother’s girlfriend inside the house.

“Ellie! What are you doing here?” I said hugging her. Eleanor was the best girlfriend my brother has not only was she beautiful but she was also down to earth and easy to get along with. Sometimes we’d go out together when she was in the neighborhood. 

“I heard you were going with your brother on tour.” She said eyeing me up and down.

“Yes, I have nothing to do this summer anyways. Will you come with us?” I asked leading her  to the sofa.

“I can’t I have a couple of projects left but we agreed to meet somewhere in America since I’m going there anyways.” Eleanor picked a strand of my hair that fell on my face. “You really need to fix this.”

“Why would I need to do that?” I asked examining a strand of my hair.

“Because you’re going to be seen with one direction a lot of people would be judging you and taking creepy photographs of you. You need to make sure you look great or else the tabloids would eat you up.” She said. Eleanor had a lot of experience with that since Louis and her started dating.

“What do you suppose I do?” I said already half scared.

“Sophie, we are going to go shopping.” Eleanor said whipping out her credit card.