chapter 4

HARRY STYLES**

It was already time to pack up and head for the RV. The last few weeks have been relaxing but it was time to man up and be the superstar again. Louis was chattering endlessly about the RV and how excited he is to be living in a super cool bus for three months.

“Loui, where’s your sister?” I asked him. I remembered Sophia last Christmas she was very beautiful but since Louis had rules about his sister I kept my attraction in check. The image of her on my mind was a bit fuzzy but I remembered her cobalt blue eyes and blonde hair.

“Oh, you know, she’ll be here.” He said shrugging it off. 

“Louis is Eleanor coming with us?” Zayn asked. We were driving to the location where we’d kick start our tour we agreed to do a road trip mostly so we’d cut back on the airline fares and hotel fees.

“Not this time Zayn.” Louis said. Niall reached for the champagne in the limousine and tried to open the cork.

“You’re not going to open it that way.” Liam said reaching for the bottle and popping it effortlessly.

“To our first world tour!” Liam said pouring some on a flute and raised it to a toast. We all laughed and raised our glasses. After several minutes the limo rolled to a stop Louis was the first to go out probably anxious to see the RV.

“Louis wait up!” We all scrambled out of the car and raced after him. The RV was impressive on the outside it was huge and painted black with a picture of one direction painted on the side.

“This is awesome!!” Louis shouted from inside the other guys ran for the RV but my shoes got tangled up and I fell. Just then another car rolled to a stop. Eleanor got out first her hair twisted in a bun she waved at me and smiled but another pair of legs swung into view from the car I righted myself and waited for the other girl to appear.

“Hey Harry! Check this out!” Zayn shouted but I ignored him. I turned my head in the direction of the girl and saw her figure for the first time. She was easily 5’7 just the average height but she had curves all over her body that were voluptuous. Her long wavy blonde hair cascaded and fell shortly just below her breasts.

“Harry what are you—“ Zayn paused when he saw the mysterious girl make her way to us. I swear she was like an angel.

“Hey boys.” Eleanor said waving at us we were too dumbfounded by the beauty in front of us. Whoever she was she had the most amazing eyes I’ve ever seen they were almond shaped and cobalt blue absolutely hypnotizing. I glanced at Zayn and saw that he was equally taken.

“Is this your friend?” I asked looking at the girl.

“Sophie!” Louis shouted from behind us and hugged the girl furiously. So they were close that would make it easier to get her to go out with me. Louis set down Sophie and reached for Eleanor and kissed her lightly on the lips. Niall and Liam got off the RV too and stared at Sophie.

“Boys I want you to meet my little sister Sophia.” Louis said, Sophia smiled at us adoringly. My heart clenched inside my chest, damn it! Why did she have to be this cute?

“Your sister?” Zayn asked. We were all in deep trouble here.

“Hi Harry, Zayn, Niall and Liam” She said waving at us. I held her gaze longer than the others but she looked away and tucked a strand of hair behind her ears. It was an adorable gesture.

“This is Sophie?” Niall said gaping. Louis reached for Niall and closed his jaw.

“Yes, this is my sister.” Louis smiled placing an arm around Sophie and the other on Eleanor.