chapter 9

As soon as we took the stairs I let go of Zayn’s hand not wanting anyone to know about our shared moment together on the roof especially my brother.

“Morning sleepy head” Harry smiled from the kitchen just thinking about him made my stomach flutter but I also felt a twinge of guilt at going with Zayn. I glanced around and saw Louis, Niall and Liam still asleep.

“Harry put some shirt on you’re going to burn yourself.” Zayn said throwing Harry a sweatshirt which Harry caught mid air and slipped inside his body. I scooted near my brother and pinched his nose. A moment later he gasped fully awake.

“What the hell Sophie were you trying to kill me?” Louis said panting. I smiled at him and tapped his nose.

“Breakfast time brother” I said getting up from the couch. I gently went to Niall’s and Liam’s side and shook them gently.

“Morning sleepy heads” I said smiling down at their angelic faces.

“Morning angel I-I mean Sophie.” Niall said yawning I laughed and helped him up. Liam was still curled up in a ball but when Niall saw him he pulled the blanket and pushed Liam out of the couch.

“All right I’m going.” Liam groaned as he got on his knees.

“Hurry up bro.” Niall said as he went to the kitchen. I followed Liam once he was already fully awake and sat on the counter with Harry turning my stool to face the other boys.

“We’re already in Miami.” Zayn said eating his eggs and bacons. Harry handed me a plate with two eggs that formed two eyes and bacons that formed a smile. I smiled down at my plate then mouthed a thank you to harry.

“When’s your gig?” I asked them.

“Tonight” Niall said in between mouthfuls. I smiled and set down my plate.

“I was thinking maybe we could go to a water park or something I know an awesome one somewhere downtown.” I said. Louis quickly swallowed his food and ran to his room.

“He gets excited easily.” Liam said.

“If that’s okay with you guys we’ll go.” I said eyeing Zayn carefully. I knew he was hydrophobia but I wouldn’t want to force him into doing anything he didn’t want to do.

“That would be fun.” Niall and Liam said I turned around and faced Harry.

“I would love to go if you come with us.” He said in that boyish grin that I knew broke a lot of hearts just then Louis got out of the room on his swimming shorts and totally shirtless.

“When are we leaving?” Louis said placing both his hands on his hips and posing for us.

“Zayn?” I asked tentatively. Zayn turned his head and gave me a nervous smile.

“Only if you promise you won’t laugh at me.” Zayn said casting his eyes down.

“Awwww! Zayn!” Niall said pulling him into a hug Liam joined in and then Louis joined the pile too for the second time around I was pulled into another group hug. I knew in that moment that I’ve established a solid bond with these boys.