chapter 21

I read the article again and smiled. A one year contract and a summer training in modeling would be nice. Thirty minutes ago Louis ended the twitcam with a stunt. After the rehearsals Louis and the other boys decided to watch some movie while me and Harry went to his room. I bet the fans were only being nice to me because I was only the sister of Louis but when they find out I was romantically involved with Harry the hate would flood in. I was sure of it. Harry came up behind me and kissed me lightly on the cheek wrapping his arms around me.

“Hear that? I’m a model now.” I said leaning into him and kissing him on the lips. He smiled and nuzzled my neck.

“Guess you wouldn’t be bored once you get back to London.”  He said. He reached in front of me and scanned his twitter page.

Cuddling with my princess right now

“You know your fans would kill me if they find out right?” I said watching as he tweeted it.

“Let them I don’t care about them, and you shouldn’t either.” Harry said sternly. I nodded and smiled less than 24 hours of dating and Harry already tweets it.

“What happens if they find out we’re together?” I asked voicing my fears.

“Then they’ll know but it shouldn’t change anything though.” He said hugging me tighter. I nodded and smiled. Someone knocked on the door lightly and opened it slowly.

“Hey, uncle Harry look who’s here.” Liam said guiding baby Lux inside.

“Baby Lux!” Harry said lighting up like a child and making his way to the baby. I laughed and opened my arms as Harry handed me the child.

“So this is the famous baby Lux.” I said as I offered her my finger. Her little hands curled around my index finger and she put it in her mouth lightly suckling it.

“Awww, she’s so cute!” I said smiling broadly.

“Sophie could actually be the mother of baby Lux.” Niall said leaning against the door.

“Smile!” Louis said snapping some pictures on his camera. “I’m going to send this to mom.” Louis said smiling. I stuck my tongue out at him.

“You two look nice together.” Harry said sitting beside me and playing with Baby Lux’s cheek. Louis snapped a photo again on his camera.

“Oh, look a picture perfect family.” Liam said mimicking a teenager. We all laughed at him. I looked at Harry and blushed. He ducked his head and kissed me on the cheek. Zayn, Niall, Liam and Louis crouched in front of me trying to get baby lux’s attention so as to surround me.

“She’s going to be one hot girl when she grows up.” Niall said playing with the baby’s hands.

“Ewww! You cougar!” Louis said and slapped Niall’s hand away playfully.

“Okay boys I think you’re scarring her.” I said as baby lux flexed her hand and reached for a lock of my hair. I laughed at the way she looked at it with fascination.

“I bet she’s wondering why it has so many split ends right now.” Louis said indignantly. I punched him lightly on the arm and laughed as he tumbled and fell on his butt. Zayn took baby Lux from my arms and twirled her around lightly jiggling her and moving her in circles.

“Zayn, don’t do that she’s going to get dizzy!” Liam called as he rushed around and took Lux from Zayn’s arms. Zayn protested a bit and tried to get baby lux back from Liam but Liam went out the door and Zayn followed in pursuit.

“We have to stop them or lux would totally puke on either of them.” Louis said pulling Niall with him and slamming the door behind him. Once again Harry and I were left alone.