chapter 18

“Two weeks?” I say in disbelief. Loui just purses his lips and nod.

“That’s all I could ask from mom.” Louis said. From the looks of it he battled tooth and nail to get that two weeks and being his selfless self he was afraid I might lash out on him. It was early in the morning and the sun was up. We were in our cabin room and Louis standing was in the bathroom door after taking a bath.

“It’s okay, I understand I guess. Thanks Loui.” I said giving him a weak smile. I got up from the unmade bed and kissed him lightly on the cheek making my way to the door.

“Where’d you go last night?” He said all of a sudden. I turned around and looked at the ground.

“I went to the roof, you know, I just wanted to see the stars.” I said. Louis nodded slowly and walked to the cabinet.

“We’re you alone?” I tensed up at the question. Should I lie to my brother?

“Yes and no. I was alone at first but then Harry joined me.” Louis turned sharply around and walked in front of me shirt in hand.

“Did anything happen?” Louis said. I turned bright red and nodded. Well, this was embarrassing.

“It’s not what you think. We just kissed that’s all.” I saw my brother relax and smirk.

“Be careful Sophie.” He said and stalked back to the cabinet. I slipped quietly out the door and walked to the living room. I could hear Loony toons playing and saw Zayn and Niall playing monopoly while Liam watched TV.

“Travel day?” I ask flopping down on the couch.

“Yea” Zayn said not bothering to look up from his game.

“Where are we headed next?” I ask. 

“San Francisco!” Liam said with a lot of enthusiasm. I turned and saw Harry coming out from the kitchen he smiled at me with that flirty way of his and mouthed good morning.

“Harry what’s for breakfast?” Niall asked.

“Irish-balls served on a platter.” Harry called back. Liam and Zayn snickered a bit but continued on with whatever they were doing. I got up and headed to the Kitchen.

“Good morning.” I said in a sing songy voice. Harry turned around spatula in hand and immediately brightened up like a child seeing candy for the first time.

“Morning” He said setting down the spatula and walking towards me.

“Did you sleep well last night?” I said as he neared and placed a hand on my hip pulling me towards him.

“I kept having dreams of this beautiful woman who kept turning me down.” He whispered beside my ear. I laughed a bit and wrapped my arms around his neck.

“I told Loui about what happened last night.” I said. It was hard concentrating and keeping in focus when our lips were practically inches apart and we shared the same breath.

“What did he say?” He asked in a small voice.

“He said be careful.” I said smiling at my brother’s remark. Harry nodded and looked at my lips and back at my eyes again. Suddenly he leaned down and kissed me full on the lips. Even after sharing heady kisses last night the feeling of kissing Harry Styles was still foreign to me but I couldn’t deny the fact that I liked it. He pulled away to take a huge gulp of air we both needed.

“I’ll never get tired of kissing you.” He said resting his forehead against mine.

“Me neither.” I said catching my breath. Behind us I smelled something burning and we turned around to see that the pancake Harry was cooking was already in fire.

“Harry put it out!” I said turning him around.

“What the hell is happening?” Louis and the other came. Harry was already in the sink desperately filling a bucket with water. Zayn bravely came close to the stove and turned it off.

“Harry put the fire out!” Liam said helping Harry carry the bucket of water.

“I’m trying mate.” They poured the water on the pan and the fire died making sizzling sound and smokes. Everyone relaxed.

“Next time you two, don’t cook breakfast together.” Liam said breathlessly.

“Looks like we’re gonna have cereal for breakfast.” Zayn said reaching behind him and taking out three boxes of different cereal. Niall went to the fridge and took out a gallon of milk with a smirk on his face.

“We guys have been very naughty.” He said chuckling his tongue at the side of his cheek. The statement was even funnier because of his thick Irish accent.

“Harry don’t do that again will you?” Louis said going out with Niall. We looked at each other from across the room for a second and instantly burst out laughing.

“That was definitely your fault.” I said as Harry crossed the room.

“Yours too if you think about it.” He said smiling playfully. I chuckled and elbowed him lightly in the ribs.